• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Harrison Twins are gone

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. Big risk for both kids. Aaron may not even get drafted. There's no reason for NBA evaluators to lie to them

I agree that it is a big risk for them to go to the NBA. They don't seem to have the quickness necessary to play the guard position. Is there a way they can test the waters and if things look bad, continue to play college ball?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it is a big risk for them to go to the NBA. They don't seem to have the quickness necessary to play the guard position. Is there a way they can test the waters and if things look bad, continue to play college ball?
They have hired an agent, no turning back now

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have hired an agent, no turning back now

Did not know that. Wouldn't surprise me to see them playing in Europe. With no degree and "iffy" basketball skills; they could have some problems down the road.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not know that. Wouldn't surprise me to see them playing in Europe. With no degree and "iffy" basketball skills; they could have some problems down the road.

They'll only be in "trouble" down the road if they mismanage the money they make professionally. Even if they end up in Europe they can still make the equivalent of about 150K per year, which is tax free. If they play over there until they're 35, they'll make over 2.2 million tax free. And housing and travel is typically provided for players in Europe. And I'd consider this probably worst case for them. If they get a 2nd round guaranteed two year deal, they'll make around 1.3 million in the first two years in the NBA. If they both stick and can get to a second contract you're looking at a minimum 3 year deal around 7 million overall. Which is basically the career projection of what Shelvin Mack has done in the NBA. So they basically could have around 8.5 million in the bank by the time they are both 25 years old. If they can just get a contract in the NBA, they'll be fine, even if they flame out early, if they aren't stupid.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a very underwhelming college career for these guys.
They were hyped as a likely #1 or #2 in the NBA draft program dominating recruit tandem.

The University of MD was crushed when they chose UK. Turgeon narrowly avoided losing his job after missing.
The TERPS thought it would be the biggest recruit haul since Len Bias.

It turns out they were decent and not once in a lifetime players.....and Melo Trimble would never have signed.

One twin has a chance to be an NBA journeyman.
One twin is unlikely to even make decent European teams.