• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Harrison Twins are gone

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6'6" Guards in the NBA are not a dime a dozen. I think both get a contract.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd both have come back.....if they could have started lol

and is it a sure thing that Calipari will be back? Plenty of rumblings he's looking to get back to the NBA.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and is it a sure thing that Calipari will be back? Plenty of rumblings he's looking to get back to the NBA.
Cal isn't going anywhere. Not a chance, not this year anyway. He turned down the chance to coach LeBron James last year....and now the NY media thinks he's going to the Knicks.....LMFAO. He wouldn't even have total control in NY, some guy up there, Phil something....
Seriously, he has a perfect gig. He's losing 7 kids to the NBA draft, and doesn't give a squirt, because he's gonna bring in another monster class, tack on another 30 wins, and have a shot at another title. He leaves a job where he might lose 4 games in a year to a team where he'll be losing 4 games a week? Nah...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal isn't going anywhere. Not a chance, not this year anyway. He turned down the chance to coach LeBron James last year....and now the NY media thinks he's going to the Knicks.....LMFAO. He wouldn't even have total control in NY, some guy up there, Phil something....
Seriously, he has a perfect gig. He's losing 7 kids to the NBA draft, and doesn't give a squirt, because he's gonna bring in another monster class, tack on another 30 wins, and have a shot at another title. He leaves a job where he might lose 4 games in a year to a team where he'll be losing 4 games a week? Nah...

Going to the Knicks is definitely far fetched but not necessarily another team. Just not a shitty team.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no way. He'd have to be nuts to leave UK. Basketball's a sport that rarely can pay the bills for most schools and he found a place willing to pay him 7 mil a year.. plus the recruits just seem to fall into his lap. Last time he was in the nba, he didn't just fail, he made it onto the list of worst of all time.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering there is also a general "who is declaring for the draft" started before the "which UK players are declaring for the draft" the latter was pretty unnecessary too.

I'm a little surprised we only got one thread for the Harrisons. There's two of them after all. Halfway expected 7 separate threads (one for each player) but a little shocked we didn't at least get an individual thread for Aaron, and another for Andrew.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know what idiot told these two they were ready for the NBA !

I would say coach cal. Why else would two guys leave after their sophomore year knowing there's a good chance they both go undrafted? I'm sure he told them they're welcome back, but that they would probably see reduced playing time.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering there is also a general "who is declaring for the draft" started before the "which UK players are declaring for the draft" the latter was pretty unnecessary too.

I'm a little surprised we only got one thread for the Harrisons. There's two of them after all. Halfway expected 7 separate threads (one for each player) but a little shocked we didn't at least get an individual thread for Aaron, and another for Andrew.

I can start those is you feel it necessary... again, this is a "message" board and the last time I checked, it didn't require permission from anyone to start a thread. Did I miss something?

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they both will be very good in the nba.. they games are more suited for the pros

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can start those is you feel it necessary... again, this is a "message" board and the last time I checked, it didn't require permission from anyone to start a thread. Did I miss something?

Last time I checked, nobody said it wasn't allowed. You can do whatever the hell you want. And people can respond however they want.

Is starting individual threads like this allowed even though a general thread covering the exact topic is still active? Yes.

Is it good message board etiquette? No.

If you really feel the need to do it, is there a more appropriate place to do it? Yes.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, nobody said it wasn't allowed. You can do whatever the hell you want. And people can respond however they want.

Is starting individual threads like this allowed even though a general thread covering the exact topic is still active? Yes.

Is it good message board etiquette? No.

If you really feel the need to do it, is there a more appropriate place to do it? Yes.

Irony = you of all people talking about "message board etiquette".

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irony = you of all people talking about "message board etiquette".

The difference is I'm not complaining because people call me an asshole.

Either post your silly shit all over the place and live with the fact people are going to make fun of you for doing it, or don't post it. You can't have it both ways.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you don't have to reply to a thread. Just a thought.
Again, I'm sorry you can't figure out how to use an already available thread for this topic. I will post here as long as I can.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I didn't hear that the NCAA was in Kentucky investigating.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is I'm not complaining because people call me an asshole.

Either post your silly shit all over the place and live with the fact people are going to make fun of you for doing it, or don't post it. You can't have it both ways.

I'm not complaining either Trolly... just making a point that if I make the decision to post something on this board that you or someone else doesn't like, you can either, A) waste your time replying to the said post or B) move along and not worry about it. I'm totally good either way.

I'm really not worried about what people think who are behind a key board pounding their chest about message board etiquette, however, a little job here and there is what makes it fun read.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they both will be very good in the nba.. they games are more suited for the pros
Maybe. Big risk for both kids. Aaron may not even get drafted. There's no reason for NBA evaluators to lie to them

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. Big risk for both kids. Aaron may not even get drafted. There's no reason for NBA evaluators to lie to them
guards are not the focus of kentuckys offense... so i think the twins will be better with expanded nba roles since the nba is a guard league