• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Hard Knocks Thread; LA Stage

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, brain fart on that one lol...Too many J's on this team, even without Janoris lol
I thought you were talking about Joyner getting 'flagged' not 'tagged' in that Dallas game. Remember he was ejected from the game and then the team ran because of it. Then Joyner got butt hurt because they kept him out with the number 1's in practice for a day.

Seems to me, that's when his whole attitude problem began.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were talking about Joyner getting 'flagged' not 'tagged' in that Dallas game. Remember he was ejected from the game and then the team ran because of it. Then Joyner got butt hurt because they kept him out with the number 1's in practice for a day.

Seems to me, that's when his whole attitude problem began.

Yes, I actually was thinking about all of that when I posted, but for some reason my J's got confused at the time. I actually find it more interesting who Hard Knocks DIDN'T really show and it makes you wonder why...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also wondering...Why the HELL does Tavon wear #1 in practice??? To me, there is only ONE #1 on the Rams and his name is Mike Lansford...The guy was a freakin' BAREFOOT kicker...You just don't see that anymore but I kinda wonder why, he had such AMAZING control being barefoot!!!