• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw you switch from haha reaction to sad. It’s ok I have that affect on a lot of people make them laugh so hard they cry.
After rereading it, it wasn't funny anymore but brought tears to my eyes. The realization that you might not like me anymore :hurt:

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After rereading it, it wasn't funny anymore but brought tears to my eyes. The realization that you might not like me anymore :hurt:
Sorry I use to love you. But after reading about how no one did it better then you 9 years in. It just left a sour taste in my mouth

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah it’s ok I’m here for you. Russell Wilson is the greatest don’t let any of these haters try to dissuade us either.

Actually....

Tom Brady
Joe Montana
Aaron Rodgers
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees

Maybe some day Wilson will be right around here.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually....

Tom Brady
Joe Montana
Aaron Rodgers
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees

Maybe some day Wilson will be right around here.
It’s me and you vs the world at this point I fear

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never talking the greatest, just the greatest first nine seasons of a career.

Who has disagreed with you though? There's no debate that what Wilson's done, 8 playoff trips in 9 seasons, has never been done before. Where you backed yourself into a corner is saying stupid things like Wilson will have more success than he's already had. That all other QB's can only be compared to him using the first nine years of a career and nothing else.

Wilson's fun to watch, just like all the great QB's, and when his career's over he's going to the HOF. But you need to stop this silly crusade of yours.

Time for a different topic.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has disagreed with you though? There's no debate that what Wilson's done, 8 playoff trips in 9 seasons, has never been done before. Where you backed yourself into a corner is saying stupid things like Wilson will have more success than he's already had. That all other QB's can only be compared to him using the first nine years of a career and nothing else.

Wilson's fun to watch, just like all the great QB's, and when his career's over he's going to the HOF. But you need to stop this silly crusade of yours.

Time for a different topic.

Where did I ever say anything about Wilsons future? I was just talking those first nine seasons, nobody could give me anyone who scored more than Wilson's 42.

The rest of you got all wacky and weird over this not me.

You can stop talking about it at any time, ok? You start a topic.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta wrap this up....

We all get the old timers, all get that different era thing. So just playing with numbers here, like I said.....a game.

I explained how it worked, and using that criteria nobody scored more than Wilson.

Yes if Rodgers had started day one he'd had the best nine seasons, but, he didn't. Looking like Mahomes will probably surpass Wilsoms first nine seasons, just not right now.

As of right no QB compares to the numbers put up his first nine seasons, that is a fact!

Ok, God with You as my witness i am done with this thread, if You see me here strike me down on the spot, a lightning bolt thru the heart will work.

Just for You God

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta wrap this up....

We all get the old timers, all get that different era thing. So just playing with numbers here, like I said.....a game.

I explained how it worked, and using that criteria nobody scored more than Wilson.

Yes if Rodgers had started day one he'd had the best nine seasons, but, he didn't. Looking like Mahomes will probably surpass Wilsoms first nine seasons, just not right now.

As of right no QB compares to the numbers put up his first nine seasons, that is a fact!

Ok, God with You as my witness i am done with this thread, if You see me here strike me down on the spot, a lightning bolt thru the heart will work.

Just for You God

no

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take your word for it.
Mad Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Status