• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boatswain mate, blew the pipe....

Revelie Revelie, all hands heave up and trice out, the smoking lamp is lite in all authorized places, Revelie.

One of the coolest thing I ever saw was Hong Kong with Kowloom across the bay from a mountain top around midnight, a tram took ya up. Very very cool for a 19 year old kid with a long tall ChinesE girl named Joyce.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking funny....no football, no track, no navy, can't dance, all I do is Google, never read Lovecraft, Poe, Heinlien, Howard, short fat and ugly.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been to Bangkok 4 times, here the naval base aways from the city, so we had to pick a driver, 50 of them waving at you. Wanted a funny guy who could get you drugs, girls, and was cheap.

It was a drive to the city, so we got to see some country, very cool.
Cool story but maybe Siri is mad at you for visiting the bars.

Been there four times but didn't know it was called BKK?

Pulled into the city which every Sailor worth his weight in whiskey would know the name of that city.

Ask Siri nicely, maybe she'll forgive you and tell you the name of where your boat pulled into port.

OBTW Skippy, I was just there a week ago. I live in Thailand so keep digging your hole deeper.

Phony

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boatswain mate, blew the pipe....

Revelie Revelie, all hands heave up and trice out, the smoking lamp is lite in all authorized places, Revelie.

One of the coolest thing I ever saw was Hong Kong with Kowloom across the bay from a mountain top around midnight, a tram took ya up. Very very cool for a 19 year old kid with a long tall ChinesE girl named Joyce.
I bet you blew the pipe

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story but maybe Siri is mad at you for visiting the bars.

Been there four times but didn't know it was called BKK?

Pulled into the city which every Sailor worth his weight in whiskey would know the name of that city.

Ask Siri nicely, maybe she'll forgive you and tell you the name of where your boat pulled into port.

OBTW Skippy, I was just there a week ago. I live in Thailand so keep digging your hole deeper.

Phony

Never once heard anyone refer to Bangkok as ,....BKK....why would they, keep in mind talking early 70's here,

You don't live in Thailand so why the lie?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking funny....no football, no track, no navy, can't dance, all I do is Google, never read Lovecraft, Poe, Heinlien, Howard, short fat and ugly.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your narcissistic inferiority complex is shinning through.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your narcissistic inferiority complex is shinning through.

Look at yourself guy, hahahaha!, talk about a bad joke. Yes little fella I was in the Navy, yep, a sailor.

Boot camp in San Diego, got......THE SHOT.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never once heard anyone refer to Bangkok as ,....BKK....why would they, keep in mind talking early 70's here,

You don't live in Thailand so why the lie?
Get out of your parents basement. Google Bangkok. The new airport circa 1980s I'm guessing, is abbreviated BKK. Bangkok is too long so people use BKK just like the province of Prachuab Khiri Khan. Abbreviated PKK but not near as known as BKK.

No need to lie Skippy though it would give us something in common. Live here going on three years. Spent most of my adult life going and cumming from Thailand.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get out of your parents basement. Google Bangkok. The new airport circa 1980s I'm guessing, is abbreviated BKK. Bangkok is too long so people use BKK just like the province of Prachuab Khiri Khan. Abbreviated PKK but not near as known as BKK.

No need to lie Skippy though it would give us something in common. Live here going on three years. Spent most of my adult life going and cumming from Thailand.

Why the lie guy, so where do you really live? Why all this stupid BS my man?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at yourself guy, hahahaha!, talk about a bad joke. Yes little fella I was in the Navy, yep, a sailor.

Boot camp in San Diego, got......THE SHOT.
As usual you missed the point there Skippy. I never said you didn't do those things. I used terms doubtful. Let's just say I think you exaggerate on a LOT of the things you spew just so we're clear.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs a good pipe blower who can chip paint and tie knots.

Well when I first arrived they tried to talk me into being a quartermaster my tet scores warranted that. They had thre and they all looked boring as fuck so I.....nay!!! Then I was assigned to the deck force and loved it, nobody had moe fun than we did as you know.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the lie guy, so where do you really live? Why all this stupid BS my man?
Nice deflection champ.

Go research my past history. There is plenty of proof of where I live.

Jealous much? Why so angry? This thread is about where I live isn't it?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual you missed the point there Skippy. I never said you didn't do those things. I used terms doubtful. Let's just say I think you exaggerate on a LOT of the things you spew just so we're clear.

How does anyone exaggerate being in the navy? Once again you make no sense, none!

Why the lie about living in Thailand?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when I first arrived they tried to talk me into being a quartermaster my tet scores warranted that. They had thre and they all looked boring as fuck so I.....nay!!! Then I was assigned to the deck force and loved it, nobody had moe fun than we did as you know.
I wouldn't know. I wasn't Navy. Maybe other Sailors can weigh in on it? Doubtful as you've probably bored them to tears by now with your constant drivel.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does anyone exaggerate being in the navy? Once again you make no sense, none!

Why the lie about living in Thailand?
Try paying attention. I didn't quantify your exaggeration to just the Navy. Get a clue they're free.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection champ.

Go research my past history. There is plenty of proof of where I live.

Jealous much? Why so angry? This thread is about where I live isn't it?

Just showing you how fucking retarded and stupid it is to constantly question what somebody is tellling you, it sucks doesn't it?

I don;t BS guy, x athlete, x navy guy, long time footbal fan, into track into music, works with the lifts.....ok my man?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disrespect but QMs are not considered geniuses in the Navy.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't know. I wasn't Navy. Maybe other Sailors can weigh in on it? Doubtful as you've probably bored them to tears by now with your constant drivel.

Don't tell me you were dunb enought to join the Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.