• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you wonder why I treat you like I do,

Be a clown you get treated like a clown.
You dont own threads bud. If someone wants to talk aboit fish, they can.
Just like you enter 59 threads and talk about track and field.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont own threads bud. If someone wants to talk aboit fish, they can.
Just like you enter 59 threads and talk about track and field.

I talk about fast football players, and why get stupid with 59. Show me 4.....up, ya can't.

So you think it is ok to talk fish on a forum about football, really?

So in yor next thread, if I talk fish....no problem, right?

Seriously man, why all this immaturity, how old are you man?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talk about fast football players, and why get stupid with 59. Show me 4.....up, ya can't.

So you think it is ok to talk fish on a forum about football, really?

So in yor next thread, if I talk fish....no problem, right?
Tag a mod? Ask them if its ok we discuss fish? Would you like me to?
Feel free to talk fish. Its a free message board.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tag a mod? Ask them if its ok we discuss fish? Would you like me to?
Feel free to talk fish. Its a free message board.

So it's ok to talk fish on a football forum just not fast football players, really?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's ok to talk fish on a football forum just not fast football players, really?
point is, that you talk track in field in football threads. yes?

I asked you a question. You said you always answer questions. Would you like to me tag the mods and ask about talking fish? It seems to be an issue, and you seem to think its against the rules, so I think we should get some clarification. agreed?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
point is, that you talk track in field in football threads. yes?

I asked you a question. You said you always answer questions. Would you like to me tag the mods and ask about talking fish? It seems to be an issue, and you seem to think its against the rules, so I think we should get some clarification. agreed?

Point is......most WR/DB/RB ran some track in HS/NCAA all I do is share what I know about how they did. I'd think everyone would love t know all they can about these guys.

Dude, if you have some need to talk fish instead of footbal here go ahead,, you obviously have issues.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is......most WR/DB/RB ran some track in HS/NCAA all I do is share what I know about how they did. I'd think everyone would love t know all they can about these guys.

Dude, if you have some need to talk fish instead of footbal here go ahead,, you obviously have issues.
its irrelevant though, its football, not track. You wanna say they're fast sure, but you're admittingly going off topic.

So again, do you wanna answer my question? thats twice now? you always answer questions.......

I have no issues, theres again, multiple folks here, all pointing the finger at you. AGAIN. which happens daily......but yep its everyone else.

For someone who claims to be so smart. You do not have the slightest ability to self-reflect, or to even realize that you self-own yourself multiple times a day.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute...... who's rules?
Razon, and i guess thoop since hes so sure its against the rules. Ive asked a few times if we should tag mods and clarify. He wont answer, he always answers

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has any body ever seen a deed to a thread?
its irrelevant though, its football, not track. You wanna say they're fast sure, but you're admittingly going off topic.

So again, do you wanna answer my question? thats twice now? you always answer questions.......

I have no issues, theres again, multiple folks here, all pointing the finger at you. AGAIN. which happens daily......but yep its everyone else.

For someone who claims to be so smart. You do not have the slightest ability to self-reflect, or to even realize that you self-own yourself multiple times a day.

Did you watch the draft? What did they tell you about Anthony Schwartz , yep.....same thing I was telling you. All about his track credentials. You are wrong if you think people don't care that RGIII was a great NCAA hurdler, Ezekial Elliott a Missouri state hurdlers champion, Ram WR Robert Woods the top HS 400m sprinter in the nation, Terry Bradshaw a stud NCAA javelin thrower. You can stay simple.

I just talk football, all the crap and BS is from guys like you, guys who freak out becaue hee ks somebody who knows more about this stuf than you do. Really isjust that simple/

Status
Not open for further replies.