• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These QB's are only as good as their coaches and their system.

However the coaches that allow the their QB's to preform on their own ability will allow those QB's to be elite.

Coach Carrol doesn't mold Russell into a a QB that he wants but allows Russell to mold himself into his ability.

I want to say coach Carrol has made Russell great.

Russell Wilson left the NCAA...

60.7 comp%
109/30 TD/INT
147.2 passer rating

his senior season over 70 comp% and an NCAA record 191.2 passer rating.

Wilson would have far better numbers now if he;s played for another team. this BEASTMODE thing hurt.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Tom Brady is the greatest, no doubt about that and no Wilson will never surpass him, BUT.........those first nine seasons aren't really close it is all Russell Wilson, simply a fact. He has the superior everything there is to compare, just that simple.

Fog

Addmin Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Tom Brady is the greatest, no doubt about that and no Wilson will never surpass him, BUT.........those first nine seasons aren't really close it is all Russell Wilson, simply a fact.

You understand that Bill learned from Pete and that's why Tom is the greatest....Just Saying

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You understand that Bill learned from Pete and that's why Tom is the greatest....Just Saying

You do know both are defensive guys, right?

How many great QB's have been associated to Carroll and Belichick?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what is left to say, most starts, most wins, best TD/INT, best passer rating, rookie TD record, only consecutive 100 passer rating first two seasons, NFL record 4000/30/500.

Nobody compares to that , yep.....best first nine seasons we have seen, and it is totally obvious. Brady/Montana really not that close.

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee I can talk about Seahawks you have never even heard of, trust me.

No half the league doesn't make the pro bowl, that is totally wrong. Yes pro bowls count!

Yes comp % matters with Wilson like it does with everyone else. cool that silliness.

Brady has less of everything, what about that don't you undrstand...

less starts
inferior comp%
inferior TD/INT
less yards
inferior passer rating
rushing....haha!!!

Dude, you watch football, really?

Plays like shit in the playoffs, that right that tells me you haven't a clue.

Brady in playoffs passer rating....90.4, Wilson...95.3
You haven’t but your elementary mind can think what it wants. I know it hurts you deeply when you can understand a subject, but you shouldn’t bring that subject up. You’re like the retarded kid in school who brings up things to act like the cool kid and they just go with it because they don’t want you to commit suicide when they tell you the truth.

The only number you have is rushing yards to say he is better than Brady or Montana. You literally admitted when you brought up wins. When a guy plays better in the mind of simpletons like you but his team struggles, that literally means his stats are irrelevant when discussing great X, Y and Z.

Plays in the playoff, I am asking you to answer simple questions of what GOAT player is outplayed by his punter in a game?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know both are defensive guys, right?

How many great QB's have been associated to Carroll and Belichick?
You do know Carroll produced three top 10 selections and had one of his backups get a great contract. Or do you know nothing about college or the draft as well?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven’t but your elementary mind can think what it wants. I know it hurts you deeply when you can understand a subject, but you shouldn’t bring that subject up. You’re like the retarded kid in school who brings up things to act like the cool kid and they just go with it because they don’t want you to commit suicide when they tell you the truth.

The only number you have is rushing yards to say he is better than Brady or Montana. You literally admitted when you brought up wins. When a guy plays better in the mind of simpletons like you but his team struggles, that literally means his stats are irrelevant when discussing great X, Y and Z.

Plays in the playoff, I am asking you to answer simple questions of what GOAT player is outplayed by his punter in a game?

If you refuse to accept reality, what is that called, both Brady and Montana have inferior evrything, you really don't know this?

You, YOU..talking simpleton, haha!!!!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know Carroll produced three top 10 selections and had one of his backups get a great contract. Or do you know nothing about college or the draft as well?

Was obviously talking NFL football assumed that was obvious.

Can I talk college football, hahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, one of my pets.

Right now doing a college/NFLMount Rushmore......remember?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him a pass, he is learning about football now on the Hoop. Now he does know quite about track, only #3rd to @jarntt and myself to the best of our vast knowledge.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him a pass, he is learning about football now on the Hoop. Now he does know quite about track, only #3rd to @jarntt and myself to the best of our vast knowledge.

With your vast knowledge of football why is it you can never answer anything you are asked like this.......

Give me the 10best HBCU/NFL running backs and I'll even give you their college

NCA&T
Morgan State
Prairie View
Grambling
Florida A&M
Texas Southern
Southern U
Maryland Eastern Shore
Grambling again
Jackson State

Here is what you will do, some BS dance routine or just ignore, what we won't see is who went to those schools until I show you. GUARANTEE IT!!!!!

Now somebody out ther will attempt a Google search then end up.....fuck this! You just know that stuff or ya don't.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With your vast knowledge of football why is it you can never answer anything you are asked like this.......

Give me the 10best HBCU/NFL running backs and I'll even give you their college

NCA&T
Morgan State
Prairie View
Grambling
Florida A&M
Texas Southern
Southern U
Maryland Eastern Shore
Grambling again
Jackson State

Here is what you will do, some BS dance routine or just ignore, what we won't see is who went to those schools until I show you. GUARANTEE IT!!!!!

Now somebody out ther will attempt a Google search then end up.....fuck this! You just know that stuff or ya don't.
When I get some time, I'll try and answer these little fella. Keep up the good work, you're learning, knowledge is power!!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go little fella...

NCA&T..................J.D.Smith Niner the first HBCUer to have a 1000 yard season, 50;s***
Morgan State......Hall of Famer Leroy Kelly
Prairie View.....Raiders first 1000 yard rusher Clem Daneils***
Grambling....Paul "Tank" Younger Rams
Florida A&M...Willie Galimore Bears
Texas Southern.....Willie Ellison Rams
Southern U.....The monstrosity Mack "Truck" Lee Hill Chiefs
Maryland Eastern Shore....Emerson Boozer Jets
Grambling again...Essex Johnson Bengals
Jackson State.....Hall of Famer Walter Payton

Vast knowlege, no BS,

*** both were converted college cornerbacks

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was obviously talking NFL football assumed that was obvious.

Can I talk college football, hahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, one of my pets.

Right now doing a college/NFLMount Rushmore......remember?
You asked what QB’s are they known for. I would say 3 top picks let alone the number 1 pick and Heisman trophy winner says he is linked to more than Russell Wilson.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever actually see sonnyblack66actually do anything, yep....me either.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked what QB’s are they known for. I would say 3 top picks let alone the number 1 pick and Heisman trophy winner says he is linked to more than Russell Wilson.

I have a real bad habit of assuming things are obvious, when talking NFL football, well.....

Dude, you work so damn hard at this, hahahaha!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever actually see sonnyblack66actually do anything, yep....me either.
Peewee it's 65. I have been here for awhile, my knowledge is known, nothing to prove here, especially too you. I'm too big to point out your mistakes and blunders, keep swinging

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you refuse to accept reality, what is that called, both Brady and Montana have inferior evrything, you really don't know this?

You, YOU..talking simpleton, haha!!!!
What reality? There is no argument for anyone with even an elementary knowledge of football that Russell Wilson had a better first 9 seasons than Tom Brady or Joe Montana. I’ve conceded Russell Wilson was a much better runner than any QB being mentioned. Brady and Montana both have historic drives in the Super Bowl, Wilson had a defense and special teams gift him a 22-0 lead and when he had his shot at a drive on his own he threw a pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.