• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The First 10 games

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like Harbaugh is being proactive about the east coast thing. They are heading to Cincy and then staying on the east coast until after the Philly game. I like it. Sounds like Harbaugh does not want to hear the "Its 10:AM and I can't play" routine. They will have nine days to become acclimated to the time change before playing the Eagles.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Harbs is mad and gets some fire in our players....

For our players, a win vs cincy will be huge, it will be a big step forward after taking one step back....

I know we can't win every game... but its the manner in which we lose them(them being just 1 so far).... can't settle for mental letdowns or physical meltdowns.... Need to boost back their confidence and hammer in a big win in Cincy to get the spirits high again...

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope Harbs is mad and gets some fire in our players....

For our players, a win vs cincy will be huge, it will be a big step forward after taking one step back....

I know we can't win every game... but its the manner in which we lose them(them being just 1 so far).... can't settle for mental letdowns or physical meltdowns.... Need to boost back their confidence and hammer in a big win in Cincy to get the spirits high again...

Agreed. I was surprised to hear Harbaugh say this morning that his decision not to take the three off the board was in hindsight the wrong decision. That speaks well for him that he is not too stubborn to see the error of his ways. I have a feeling he is going to open it up a little on Cincy. Gotta stretch the field a little if for no other reason than to show the defense that you will do it and give them something to think about.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agreed. I was surprised to hear Harbaugh say this morning that his decision not to take the three off the board was in hindsight the wrong decision. That speaks well for him that he is not too stubborn to see the error of his ways. I have a feeling he is going to open it up a little on Cincy. Gotta stretch the field a little if for no other reason than to show the defense that you will do it and give them something to think about.

That's not exactly what he said. He said that in hindsight it was the wrong decision because we lost. He also said that he would do the same thing again and defended the decision to take the points off the board.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's not exactly what he said. He said that in hindsight it was the wrong decision because we lost. He also said that he would do the same thing again and defended the decision to take the points off the board.

I know you meant to write "to not take the points off the board". I didn't hear that part of it but that sounds more like the arrogant, stubborn Harbaugh that we all know and love. Again though, I'm not really down on Harbaugh for this decision because there is justification for going either way on it. The only thing I really don't like about it is the possible long-term effect that sending the message that he doesn't trust his offense will have on them.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lose against the Bungles and 1-6 heading in to the bye looks very realistic.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Harbaugh is being proactive about the east coast thing. They are heading to Cincy and then staying on the east coast until after the Philly game. I like it. Sounds like Harbaugh does not want to hear the "Its 10:AM and I can't play" routine. They will have nine days to become acclimated to the time change before playing the Eagles.

Where will they be working out of on the east coast? Some place in Ohio or Pennsylvania? Or another state?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense I suppose, the DeBartelo's are from Youngstown and I think the Yorks live there still if I remember correctly. They probably contribute to the University and called in a favor.

The practice facilities look nice, and according to the University it is state-of-the-art and the synthetic turf is brand new.

WATTSinside.jpg