• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Disappointing Gore and Martin...

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone entertain the thought of benching either of these guys for Ellington? Ellington is getting more touches lately and he has been getting targets in the passing game. I thought Gore would be more involved in the passing game, but that has not been the case. Gore and Martin have been pretty much duds for their high draft positions.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone entertain the thought of benching either of these guys for Ellington? Ellington is getting more touches lately and he has been getting targets in the passing game. I thought Gore would be more involved in the passing game, but that has not been the case. Gore and Martin have been pretty much duds for their high draft positions.

Nope. Both Gore and Martin continue to get around 20 touches a game. No way I sit either. Don't really see how Gore has been a dissapointment; I got him in the 3rd in all 3 leagues I have him in (well, got him at the 23-24 turn in one) and as far as I'm concerned dude has been a solid RB 2 and has failed to score less than double digits once. Yeah, I'm bummed he isn't being targeted in the passing game (neither has Martin really and that is hurting his value) but I'm thinking Gore is a steal so far this year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't. The floor for all three is probably pretty similar. .I would imagine all three can get a 5 just by climbing out of bed. But only Gore and Martin have a realistic possibility of getting 15+. I mean sure Ellington "could", but it'd shock the hell out of pretty much every one.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore has gone for over 100 yards in two of the last three games and is a pretty solid rb2. I would leave him in out of those three. I'd probably stick with martin as well

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers went pass happy the first few weeks with poor results against Seattle and Indy. They have been returning to the run game. Gore is going to be okay Fantasywise.