• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Defense

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last three games, the defense is allowing a very stingy 251 yards per game and 14.67 PPG. Opponents are 15/41 on 3rd down. They've allowed a total of 216 rushing yards, an average of 72 rushing yards per game.

These are playoff caliber numbers. Especially the rushing defense numbers, as the Patriots will be bringing a ground game that is heating up. And I think this defense will be up for the challenge, too. They are playing their best ball of the season right now and that is bad news for the rest of the league.

Looking forward to watching this unit put the lid on the Patriots next week. The offense is record setting and the defense is getting hot at the right time.

Go Broncos!

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last three games, the defense is allowing a very stingy 251 yards per game and 14.67 PPG. Opponents are 15/41 on 3rd down. They've allowed a total of 216 rushing yards, an average of 72 rushing yards per game.

These are playoff caliber numbers. Especially the rushing defense numbers, as the Patriots will be bringing a ground game that is heating up. And I think this defense will be up for the challenge, too. They are playing their best ball of the season right now and that is bad news for the rest of the league.

Looking forward to watching this unit put the lid on the Patriots next week. The offense is record setting and the defense is getting hot at the right time.

Go Broncos!

Great post. But, Del Rio has his work cut out for him and I don;t think Belicik is going to do what we expect.

No mistakes next week.

:agree::10::suds:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post. But, Del Rio has his work cut out for him and I don;t think Belicik is going to do what we expect.

No mistakes next week.

:agree::10::suds:

True, the Pats always find a way to be original. But their defense will have a bigger riddle to solve than ours will, too. Neither defense had a top-flight season, but the Broncos defense is playing awesome ball right now.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense played really well. I thought that Malik Jackson and DRC were particularly good. Harris also played quite well before leaving the game. Hope he is back next week. I don't have much confidence in Jammer.

braves66boy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, Quentin Jammer will have a better game. He was picked on for the big plays by the Chargers in the 4th quarter. I think we can handle the running game of the pats and manage the pats passing game to have a good shot at winning the game. We need to stick the running game more especially when in the red zone. I did not like the play calls today that occured right before the 1st half ended. We needed to run the ball there. There is no Gronk to worry about, which should help our defenders to cover their receivers better. Our punt returners need to avoid turnovers which cost us in the last meeting.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off...Way to step up D!! With that said,I`am really troubled with the decision or philosophy with Harris out,around 8 mins to go, knowing Rivers now has to stretch field and get the ball down the field, knowing Allen is the "key" deep threat wr....and you put Jammer on him? Why not DRC? Jammer could handle Gates well enough but no way in hell can he stay with Allen. Overall, I`am very proud and impressed with how that D played today but why D.Rio would not have put DRC on Allen ( without Harris) is troubling to say the least. Simply put ( no brainer).....best cover corner vs best deep threat to stave off rally.... is not rocket science. I think D.R is a good D.cordinator, but decisions like that seperate him from "irreplaceable" DC. Of course,IMO, and please.. somebody tell me I missed something and I`am over-reacting

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Jeremy Mincey's first game with the Bronco's...2 tackles and 1 sack...seems like a good pick-up already

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the rumors of Woodyard starting and making an impact were nothing more then rumors. Like Ive said bad play is why he hasnt been playing and its a shame. How the mighty have fallen. The defense when in a situation of a 4th down and a chance to end the game has to get that stop. Jammer is slow and done as well. Hopefully Harris is ok. Overall though the defense played great for 3 quarters and will need a 4 quarter solid performance against the Patriots.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that, for whatever reason, Jammer was just put in a position he's not well equipped for. The reason we brought him in wasn't to cover WR's anyway, but TE's and RB's. The Harris injury may simply have caught Del Rio off guard, and unable to craft a better bandaid. They'll have a week to work it out, and hopefully the MRI on Harris is negative.