• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The COWBOYS Multiple Problems

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a COWBOY fan forever, and this is one of the worst COWBOY'S seasons ever.
Naturally, the COWBOYS have no relevant GM. Like Brad Sham and I have said ......C.D. Lamb is a really good WR, but he can't play Oline or Dline.
And the COWBOY'S needs have not been addressed.

Mike McCarthy has made strange decisions week after week. He may have cost the COWBOYS a win vs. (take your pick).
The COWBOYS tried to change from a 4 - 3 defense to a 3 - 4 defense in a Covid season?
Jourdan Lewis should be cut from the team, after the mindless headbutt yesterday.

The COWBOY'S defense is maybe the worst COWBOY'S defense ever. (giving up 30 points a game)
They wasted money on DeMarcus Lawrence and Jaylon Smith.
Is Leighton Vander Esch a bust?

Ezekiel Elliot .........Was he hurt yesterday or not?............ He constantly takes himself out of games....... 90 million dollars.

The COWBOYS sign Kellen Moore to a three year extension? Were the COWBOYS the worst team in the NFL, in the RED ZONE? (50% in the RED ZONE) They had to be close.
The COWBOYS were 6 for 17 on third down yesterday. 40% for the year. ........

And with all the lack of talent on this team Oline, Dline, LBs,............The COWBOYS, are going to spend how much, for Dak Presscott?

On the PLUS side......Dalton Schultz was terrific. (63 receptions)
Donovan Wilson is a hitter. (2 picks)
Trevon Diggs looks good. (3 picks)
Michael Gallup (59 catches)
Amari Cooper (92 catches)
C.D. Lamb is a great rookie (74 catches)
Aldon Smith had 5 sacks
And as bad as the COWBOY'S defense was, they did get 13 turnovers in the last 5 games

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a COWBOY fan forever, and this is one of the worst COWBOY'S seasons ever.
Naturally, the COWBOYS have no relevant GM. Like Brad Sham and I have said ......C.D. Lamb is a really good WR, but he can't play Oline or Dline.
And the COWBOY'S needs have not been addressed.

Mike McCarthy has made strange decisions week after week. He may have cost the COWBOYS a win vs. (take your pick).
The COWBOYS tried to change from a 4 - 3 defense to a 3 - 4 defense in a Covid season?
Jourdan Lewis should be cut from the team, after the mindless headbutt yesterday.

The COWBOY'S defense is maybe the worst COWBOY'S defense ever. (giving up 30 points a game)
They wasted money on DeMarcus Lawrence and Jaylon Smith.
Is Leighton Vander Esch a bust?

Ezekiel Elliot .........Was he hurt yesterday or not?............ He constantly takes himself out of games....... 90 million dollars.

The COWBOYS sign Kellen Moore to a three year extension? Were the COWBOYS the worst team in the NFL, in the RED ZONE? (50% in the RED ZONE) They had to be close.
The COWBOYS were 6 for 17 on third down yesterday. 40% for the year. ........

And with all the lack of talent on this team Oline, Dline, LBs,............The COWBOYS, are going to spend how much, for Dak Presscott?

On the PLUS side......Dalton Schultz was terrific. (63 receptions)
Donovan Wilson is a hitter. (2 picks)
Trevon Diggs looks good. (3 picks)
Michael Gallup (59 catches)
Amari Cooper (92 catches)
C.D. Lamb is a great rookie (74 catches)
Aldon Smith had 5 sacks
And as bad as the COWBOY'S defense was, they did get 13 turnovers in the last 5 games

Don't forget Randy Gregory who showed his stuff after his return.

But if somebody wants to gas Fat Mike I'm on board.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Randy Gregory who showed his stuff after his return.

But if somebody wants to gas Fat Mike I'm on board.
Honestly watching the final game.
It kinda seemed like McCarthy checked out for the season before the game was even over.

While I agree any HC has a built in excuse for failing this year. losing your Starting QB & 72 lineman.
With that said. McCarthy did a lot of stupid shit throughout the year. Also didnt seem to get better or smarter as the season went along. Fair or not. I am concerned about our HC.
Our defensive players wont matter if we dont get a competent DC. This will be the most important pick up of the Offseason. Also while I am asking for things. Please stick with a 4-3 defense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Wife is also long time Cowboy fan. I mean forever. She loved Landy, Meredith, and the uniforms

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly watching the final game.
It kinda seemed like McCarthy checked out for the season before the game was even over.

While I agree any HC has a built in excuse for failing this year. losing your Starting QB & 72 lineman.
With that said. McCarthy did a lot of stupid shit throughout the year. Also didnt seem to get better or smarter as the season went along. Fair or not. I am concerned about our HC.
Our defensive players wont matter if we dont get a competent DC. This will be the most important pick up of the Offseason. Also while I am asking for things. Please stick with a 4-3 defense.

Mike was the guy who challenged Dez's non-catch.

I personally think that a review of Pettis' catch that was ground assisted may have failed, given it was ruled a catch.

But what the fuck? No challenge. On a huge play.

In general I found his team to be underprepared early in the season and they were already pretty well fucked before Dak went down.

Injuries out their ass for sure. But even with Dalton they should have been better. Maybe it was that cheap shot he took in Washington from Bostic?

And so thankful Nolan is gone. It was embarrassing this year.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike was the guy who challenged Dez's non-catch.

I personally think that a review of Pettis' catch that was ground assisted may have failed, given it was ruled a catch.

But what the fuck? No challenge. On a huge play.

In general I found his team to be underprepared early in the season and they were already pretty well fucked before Dak went down.

Injuries out their ass for sure. But even with Dalton they should have been better. Maybe it was that cheap shot he took in Washington from Bostic?

And so thankful Nolan is gone. It was embarrassing this year.
is he officially fired? :hope: :pray:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but...

McCarthy has been fat shit on a stick...
Sure but...
Dallas has only had two good head coaches throughout their existence. Woulda been three but Jerry fucked that up, just couldn't let Big Bill steal the thunder and "Restore The Luster To The Star"

The biggest problem remains all that is Jerry Jones. The SOB was on the radio today for his the end of season radio spot and spent 10 minutes talking about AT&T Stadium setting the world record for 2020 attendance.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way. Jerry being the GM seeking profits over playoff advancement remains far and away the biggest problem in Dallas.

BUT HEY...Thanks for stopping by

Well that can be said of a lot of owners. Looks at the Packers ownership. Have Rodgers and haven't given him shiat!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that can be said of a lot of owners. Looks at the Packers ownership. Have Rodgers and haven't given him shiat!
Nope....Jerry trumps all and it's not close. Hell, he's only in the HOF cause he made the other owners a shit load of money.

Jerry couldn't stand the spot light on Jimmy, so he squished him out. Same with Parcells, who he only hired to get the new stadium. Jerry requires being the face of the cowboys, no self respecting coach would take this job, thus McCarthy is here.

Jerry is in the entertainment business. Being an NFL story line and eyeballs is all that matters

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope....Jerry trumps all and it's not close. Hell, he's only in the HOF cause he made the other owners a shit load of money.

Jerry couldn't stand the spot light on Jimmy, so he squished him out. Same with Parcells, who he only hired to get the new stadium. Jerry requires being the face of the cowboys, no self respecting coach would take this job, thus McCarthy is here.

Jerry is in the entertainment business. Being an NFL story line and eyeballs is all that matters

I can agree with your that Jerry just wants to be in the spotlight for sure that is obvious but McCarthy (yes he was signed by Jones) wasn't a good hire imo...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with your that Jerry just wants to be in the spotlight for sure that is obvious but McCarthy (yes he was signed by Jones) wasn't a good hire imo...
Not just your opinion. McCarthy and most of his staff proved they were just not good coaches to anyone that watched. Luckily it seems a lot of his staff will be gone. Unfortunately it seems he will be back.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just your opinion. McCarthy and most of his staff proved they were just not good coaches to anyone that watched. Luckily it seems a lot of his staff will be gone. Unfortunately it seems he will be back.

Well for your sanity I hope he is also gone but you are probably correct, Jones will keep him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for your sanity I hope he is also gone but you are probably correct, Jones will keep him
It appears there is no doubt that McCarthy will be the HC next season. Jerry will never learn

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is just like the trash we witnessed during the Campo years.

1988 and 1989 were better. Wining those 3 games recently dont move the needle for me. The defense was so bad that Nolan is obviously not a good DC. on Defense we got Tank, Gregory,Diggs,Wilson,Aldon who were getting good things done. The rest sucked. That a lot of holes on defense

Why give Nolan a pass? Yeah it not all his fault,but he never has had a history of having top defenses move on.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but...
Dallas has only had two good head coaches throughout their existence. Woulda been three but Jerry fucked that up, just couldn't let Big Bill steal the thunder and "Restore The Luster To The Star"

The biggest problem remains all that is Jerry Jones. The SOB was on the radio today for his the end of season radio spot and spent 10 minutes talking about AT&T Stadium setting the world record for 2020 attendance.
Have to disagree. Parcels was past his prime when coaching cowboys IMO. THE COWBOYS were Ny Jet central while he was here. I will give him credit for Dware and Romo, but would not consider him as great for the Cowboys.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down by 4, 12 minutes left in the game and you fake punt from your own 24 yard line.

You can condemn the man on that 1 play alone.