• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Clarkies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Since we're hitting the summer months and there's only so much goalie speculation that I can handle, I'm going to start posting some polls for all-time Flyers awards. The categories will start out easy, like All-Time Favorite Flyer, Best Fighter and Best Flyers Goal. Once we get past the obvious ones, we'll get into some fun ones like the Most-Hated Flyers (by Flyers fans) and Most-Hated Flyers (by opposing fans -- hopefully the main board regulars will chime in).

I shall dub these awards The Clarkies.

If you have an idea for a Clarkie, send me a PM with your suggestion or post it to this thread and I'll get it into the queue.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent a PM but wanted to post my choices here too. As a non-Flyers fan my most hated is Hextall, most favorite is Rick Tocchet and my favorite Flyer goal was the 5 OT game against my Pens only because I was finally able to go to sleep that night and I respect the Flyers with winning that game. Not a flashy goal, but one I wont soon forget.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent idea SA!

Like you basically said...it's going to be a long summer with not a lot to talk about, so we might as well kill time with some opinion polls. lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I sent a PM but wanted to post my choices here too. As a non-Flyers fan my most hated is Hextall, most favorite is Rick Tocchet and my favorite Flyer goal was the 5 OT game against my Pens only because I was finally able to go to sleep that night and I respect the Flyers with winning that game. Not a flashy goal, but one I wont soon forget.

Thanks Gooch! Watch for the polls -- I'll be putting them up for votes soon.