• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Catch II

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just business bro. Cost me some dough and then the team did not follow up the following week so it was a waste. To this day, I don't know how you let a receiver get behind you on 4th and goal from the 22 yard line. I say again, Fucking Packers!

I get that but I donno I couldn't do it but to each it's own

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ Stokes yanking back on the helmet of Newsome to cause an incomplete pass on the play before was huge too.
Pat and John didn't even react to the TD play. It was like they were too busy stroking each other to know what happened until after the play was well over.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ Stokes yanking back on the helmet of Newsome to cause an incomplete pass on the play before was huge too.
Pat and John didn't even react to the TD play. It was like they were too busy stroking each other to know what happened until after the play was well over.

How 'bout Rice's fumble a few plays prior? A complete missed call but this was before instant replay. It took a miracle for the Packers to lose this game. My clients forgave me.

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just business bro. Cost me some dough and then the team did not follow up the following week so it was a waste. To this day, I don't know how you let a receiver get behind you on 4th and goal from the 22 yard line. I say again, Fucking Packers!

3rd and 3 from the 25. With only 8 seconds left it was pretty much end zone or bust though.

One of my favorite memories watching sports as a kid and the only time I got to give my Dad a little shit.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are playing with that kind of money the last thing you want to do is bet with your heart.

True but if the choice was to bet against the 49ers I would just choose not too or bet on another game IMO I could never bet against them. I would rather get :brick: but again to each it's own.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but if the choice was to bet against the 49ers I would just choose not too or bet on another game IMO I could never bet against them. I would rather get :brick: but again to each it's own.

Again, it was business. You bet on the ones you've researched and you know are going to be winners. I did make one mistake here though. I said "the bet is at 3 and a half" and its a "sure" thing. I went against everything I stood for and believed in as far as gambling when I still put the bet down at 3. That never should have happened but I got carried away and got burned. No harm done, but still burned.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your comment? After watching that great clip? Holy crap, anyone ever tell you that you have hatred management issues?

Read the forum rules. There's no stalking around you freak.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A brother's got to earn a living.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is betting your job? I would guess not.

No, but it is something I do for the money, not the entertainment and it certainly has supplemented my income over the years.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who say he was were probably to young to have seen Montana at his best. There is no comparison.

steve young was screwed over by the salary cap. if shanahan took over for seifart it wouldn't even be a debate.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
steve young was screwed over by the salary cap. if shanahan took over for seifert it wouldn't even be a debate.

LOL!!! Here we go again - iguana in - garbage out

Keep dreamin' kid

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who say he was were probably to young to have seen Montana at his best. There is no comparison.

Hell, anyone who thinks this has the football acumen of a cockroach - This is not even a discussion let alone a debate. Young completed a high percent of his passes - outside of that, what else did he do?

Last edited by a moderator: