• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bulls are a disaster

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't all the Lakers, Dwight got himself in prime shape this summer and must have come to the conclusion that he had to change his ways and get serious.
I am actually happy for him - When he left the Lakers the first time - I was glad to see him leave - He had a bad attitude and was lazy as hell and clearly he did not have the correct mentality that it takes to win championships. I am an insurance auditor and as such have trained people for the job and can spot a slacker real quick. Now he has a good chance to win a title the right way and change his legacy

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bulls fan, I won't go into total dumpster fire mode. I like some of our young guys and I really do like Lavine. I feel he could be a solid number 2 with a true veteran leader to guide the team. I really wanted Derrick to come back and be that leader instead of signing with Detroit. I'm not sure CP3 is the guy I would want though as I don't think it is a good idea to cut into Coby's minutes. He is going to be a star. I would like to of seen a good SF or Big man to lead this team. Since Lauri is so versatile he can play the 3 or 4 position so whichever one you could get a veteran leader at could of been nice.
I see him being a more athletic Jamal Crawford at best. Anybody who shoots as much as him is going to put up numbers and get from time time. He’s not the superstar he believes he is

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robin Lopez Is a mediocre to good player at the best - not worth a really great contract - I don't know why they didn't see him, but he is not a franchise player - more of a good role player to me

It depends how he is used... IMO, now that he shoots respectable numbers from the 3pt line having been trained by the exceptional Bucks' training system, he is a basketball twin, to his... twin!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bulls fan, I won't go into total dumpster fire mode. I like some of our young guys and I really do like Lavine. I feel he could be a solid number 2 with a true veteran leader to guide the team. I really wanted Derrick to come back and be that leader instead of signing with Detroit. I'm not sure CP3 is the guy I would want though as I don't think it is a good idea to cut into Coby's minutes. He is going to be a star. I would like to of seen a good SF or Big man to lead this team. Since Lauri is so versatile he can play the 3 or 4 position so whichever one you could get a veteran leader at could of been nice.

Although I don't trust the results that the Bulls are achieving in developing young players, I believe that the Bull with the highest future potential is not Coby White, but rather Chandler Hutchinson...

That isn't to say that White will be trash in the future, but only that I believe Hutchinson will prove to be a "hidden diamond" at sometime in the future...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends how he is used... IMO, now that he shoots respectable numbers from the 3pt line having been trained by the exceptional Bucks' training system, he is a basketball twin, to his... twin!
Brook Lopez is a better player. Yes Robin could be effective as a role player, but only up to point. His talent and skills are limited because he is not A franchise player. You cant make a Rolls Royce using a Chevy

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually happy for him - When he left the Lakers the first time - I was glad to see him leave - He had a bad attitude and was lazy as hell and clearly he did not have the correct mentality that it takes to win championships. I am an insurance auditor and as such have trained people for the job and can spot a slacker real quick. Now he has a good chance to win a title the right way and change his legacy
giphy.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brook Lopez is a better player. Yes Robin could be effective as a role player, but only up to point. His talent and skills are limited because he is not A franchise player. You cant make a Rolls Royce using a Chevy
Rolls are made on a different factory than Chevrolet and then by using completely different materials... Brook and Robin, were "built" in the same "factory" and then with exactly the same materials.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolls are made on a different factory than Chevrolet and then by using completely different materials... Brook and Robin, were "built" in the same "factory" and then with exactly the same materials.
That's not necessarily true, Read the first few chapters in the bible, Cain was a tiller and Abel took care of sheep. In many cases Brothers lead completely different lives with different set of skills. I've watched Robin Lopez for a few years and he will never be what Brook Lopez who is not a franchise player either. Your goals for Robin the boy blunder is fantasy at the best, Sorry Charlie

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st Bulls game I’ve caught all year. Lavine with a big time take to the rim to get a and 1 to seal it against the clippers.

not bad at all. I’d like to see Coby play a bit more though

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair... The Bulls aren't that bad and they are becoming better game after game as the season progresses and the chemistry between the players improves...

They are just unlucky to be competing for a low playoff seed in the ...wrong conference! if the Bulls were in the (much weaker) West conference, they would certainly have a playoff seed locked and then they would rank higher than the 7th or 8th seed...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st Bulls game I’ve caught all year. Lavine with a big time take to the rim to get a and 1 to seal it against the clippers.

not bad at all. I’d like to see Coby play a bit more though

yeah, so far Coby White is looking he'll be a good one...

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair... The Bulls aren't that bad and they are becoming better game after game as the season progresses and the chemistry between the players improves...

They are just unlucky to be competing for a low playoff seed in the ...wrong conference! if the Bulls were in the (much weaker) West conference, they would certainly have a playoff seed locked and then they would rank higher than the 7th or 8th seed...
They’ve played the easiest schedule in the nba to this point of the season and have the hardest the rest of the way

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve played the easiest schedule in the nba to this point of the season and have the hardest the rest of the way
who has?