• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bree ze league

Slow draft or online?

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Slow draft

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about his chances of playing the way he's played, he has a three new players to throw to who all should be better than Goodwin and Woods. I am worried about the crazy stuff the bills are doing, making it seem if the bills have a losing record and fall out of contention, Taylor could get benched through no fault of his own. The other is Taylor being under the pressure to play better than he played so far, which is asking a lot imo. This team is desperate to match the pats based on qb play.
so zay jones, an injured mathews, and aging boldin bring him up higher than guys he was familiar with? i dunno. think his value may come in his legs this year, and short possession throws, but looks like harold took the deal, and i like dalton this year

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about his chances of playing the way he's played, he has a three new players to throw to who all should be better than Goodwin and Woods. I am worried about the crazy stuff the bills are doing, making it seem if the bills have a losing record and fall out of contention, Taylor could get benched through no fault of his own. The other is Taylor being under the pressure to play better than he played so far, which is asking a lot imo. This team is desperate to match the pats based on qb play.

"match the Pats based on QB play"??????????????????????????

C'mon man.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"match the Pats based on QB play"??????????????????????????

C'mon man.
I think "desperate tho match the pats qb play" would apply tho about all but 3-4 teams, and even they aren't matching it, just staying close

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are taking away from his strengths and trying to make him something he is not. Boldin is one of the best redzone targets, and that also will help Clay's targets as well because I noticed last year with the bengals Boyd's targets went up when Eiffert returned and LaFell's went down. The only downside is Matthews is not a outside receiver so I expect the middle of the field to be busy a lot.

Maybe Wentz will overcome whatever happens with Taylor. The eagles offense has to be improved with what they added; and they want to be a run-first team, but they do not have the pieces in place to really be that. Wentz is gonna be forced to throw.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are taking away from his strengths and trying to make him something he is not. Boldin is one of the best redzone targets, and that also will help Clay's targets as well because I noticed last year with the bengals Boyd's targets went up when Eiffert returned and LaFell's went down. The only downside is Matthews is not a outside receiver so I expect the middle of the field to be busy a lot.

Maybe Wentz will overcome whatever happens with Taylor. The eagles offense has to be improved with what they added; and they want to be a run-first team, but they do not have the pieces in place to really be that. Wentz is gonna be forced to throw.
bortles is forced to throw too? whats your point

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bortles is forced to throw too? whats your point

Bortles was in a scheme last year trying to be balanced with a RBBC. The jags screwed up there. Wentz is supposed to be better than Bortles, who is overrated.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is...............the jags weapons are and were not better than the eagles.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya i know bitch bitch bitch
we all know i didnt draft me team and have no rbs well it just got worse

i have never ever and i mean never drafted Edelman until the auto pilot got me this year...

my ship is sinking further

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i have never ever and i mean never drafted Edelman until the auto pilot got me this year...

I4hS5-1481039022-6938-list_items-67_battleship.gif

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But man, if a lottery pick or two at RB pan out for your team, not all that bad

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will consider your proposal once I try to trade Murray.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Injuries already hitting us hard, and we haven't even hit the regular season yet. I lost Spencer Ware.