• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Gasol and Bosh are pretty bad too. Gasol might be the worst in the NBA if were comparing size, Pierce is the biggest flopper of our generation.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest flopper of all time was Reggie Miller. He made flopping an art form, but never needed a wheel chair.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, no links to an actual Pierce flop then?

Hmm, not a one?

Odd, seeing as it took me five seconds to find Prigioni's from last week..

Steady running shit...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest flopper of all time was Reggie Miller. He made flopping an art form, but never needed a wheel chair.

the wheelchair thing was a disgrace

it was

and snoogins, pierce flops

he does, not as much as people here would like to tbhink (like ox said in miller) but he does do his share of acting

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Gasol and Bosh are pretty bad too. Gasol might be the worst in the NBA if were comparing size, Pierce is the biggest flopper of our generation.

Maybe, but I think Vlade Divac also belongs in the conversation. I'm pretty sure he created the flop

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the wheelchair thing was a disgrace

it was

and snoogins, pierce flops

he does, not as much as people here would like to tbhink (like ox said in miller) but he does do his share of acting

The whole point was that I dared point out Prigioni's flopping.

To which, the anally sore group of the lunch table that can't discuss anything that isn't a diss to Boston, proceeded to totally ignore what I was saying about Prigioni and do what they do, which is make everything about Boston.

I even posted a video about it.. and lotsa crickets in response.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Pierce Flop was better acting then the kid from Louisville who sanpped his leg in 3 pieces.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When NBA fans think about floppers 10 years from now, Pablo Prigioni will be the first to come to mind of course. Dont you guys forget it.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's funny that you compare the wheelchair thing with flopping. What do you think Pierce's mindset was? "If I do a normal flop, I'll just get the foul call. But if I do a wheelchair flop, I'll get . . . . an ejection?"

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone ever seen the movie "Green Street Hooligans"? It's about a guy that goes to England and gets caught up in the soccer hooliganism. Not bad movie but horribly casted. Who would believe Elijah Wood as a soccer tough guy.

Green Street Hooligans (2005) - IMDb

that movie was about millwall fans...they are some of the biggest hooligans ever....to this day they still are...whilst losing to wigan in the FA cup semis earlier this month they started brawling....with themselves...hideous supporters

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy from NY just texted me:

GENO SMITH

I guess the black guys are back on the Jets bandwagon...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Pierce is one of the most expressive players in the NBA. Whether he's yelling as he yanks down a rebound or making this face on a drive to the hoop, Pierce has a way of making it so even the fans in the nosebleeds can feel his pain.

Sometimes, it seems as though Pierce has built ways to embellish contact into the fabric of his game. Here he draws an and-one foul on a jumpshot over Evan Turner (Video). A close-up replay shows Turner isn't even touching him. But from the wide angle view (and the view of the official), thanks to wiggling extremities, it looks like Pierce is taking a punch to the gut as he releases the shot.

Perhaps that herky-jerky style that so flummoxes defenders can have the same effect on the officials.

Twitter also spotted another potential Flop of the Night from Pierce in Game 6, so we might as well show you that one too.

Watch Pierce's legs (Video) go limp during this blocking foul on Lavoy Allen. The bump is there, but it's almost entirely incidental. Still, Pierce's legs buckle like ancient pillars in an catastrophic earthquake.

Also worth noting: Ryan Hollins and Rajon Rondo's smiles as they pick Pierce back up.

Even without the acting, Pierce would likely have gotten this call, so it doesn't win Flop of the Night. But it does merit recognition and the attention of aspiring thespians everywhere.

When you see an egregious flop that deserves proper recognition, send us a link to the video so we can consider it for Flop of the Night. Here's how to make your submission: