• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The blackouts have been lifted...

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have mountains and snow and cold in California that would make the average flat lander Cheesehead shit himself. Flat cold and boring doesnt scare us.

:suds:

You never spent any time in Wisconsin/Minnesota have you?

How much time does the average Californian spend in sub-zero temps 24/7.

The conditions at the top of the highest peaks of the Sierras are what it's like most of the winter in Green Bay.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never spent any time in Wisconsin/Minnesota have you?

How much time does the average Californian spend in sub-zero temps 24/7.

The conditions at the top of the highest peaks of the Sierras are what it's like most of the winter in Green Bay.
Uhh, not even.

Today it's 47 degrees in Mammoth and 48 degrees in Squaw:

Weather

Weather and Road Conditions | Squaw Valley

Sure it's colder at the summit than in town, but not as cold as even typical winter weather in Wisconsin or Minnesota.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you guys know? California has everything. Transexuals, drugs, illegals and cold tundra.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprised these cities cannot sell out a playoff football game. There was a time these cities were football crazy

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprised these cities cannot sell out a playoff football game. There was a time these cities were football crazy
:rollseyes:

Not only is it crazy cold, but Green Bay is a small town and fans have to drive a long way. Niners fans probably can't even get flights to Chicago or Milwaukee because of weather.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Bears fan, so it pains me to defend Packers fans. But do you have any fucking idea how cold it's going to be on Sunday?

You literally should have your children taken away from you if you tried to bring them to this game. People are 70 are risking death sitting in the stands. And the roads are going to be dangerous too.

I lived in northern ND for a while. Please, try to enlighten me about what a -65 degree win chill feels like, and watch as I call you out on it, as I actually experienced it numerous times.:laugh3:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you guys know? California has everything. Transexuals, drugs, illegals and cold tundra.

Aaron Rodgers would fit in quite well there.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in northern ND for a while. Please, try to enlighten me about what a -65 degree win chill feels like, and watch as I call you out on it, as I actually experienced it numerous times.:laugh3:

So have I. You wanna spend 4 hours sitting outside in it? I don't.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bullshit sir!

I come from Truckee California. One of the coldest places in the us with an average of 210 inches of snow a year. California doesn't all look like San Diego.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come from Truckee California. One of the coldest places in the us with an average of 210 inches of snow a year. California doesn't all look like San Diego.

Either it's unseasonably warm or you're full of shit, because I'm seeing temps in the mid-40s for the next week where you're from.

Trust me man, it does not get as cold in any town in CA as it does in northern Wisconsin. Altitude makes it colder but not as cold as the middle of a continent. Same deal with the Alps here in Europe - it's cold at 8,000+ feet, and there's lots of snow, but it's not that cold.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More snow does not equal colder weather. Haha, that's the most ignorant shit I've ever heard.

The south pole gets about 8 inches of snow a year. I guess California is colder than the south pole.

The colder the air, the less precipitation it can hold.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either it's unseasonably warm or you're full of shit, because I'm seeing temps in the mid-40s for the next week where you're from.

Trust me man, it does not get as cold in any town in CA as it does in northern Wisconsin. Altitude makes it colder but not as cold as the middle of a continent. Same deal with the Alps here in Europe - it's cold at 8,000+ feet, and there's lots of snow, but it's not that cold.

We have had no snow. Major drought. It's an off year. Look it up. It's typically around 15 degrees in January.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More snow does not equal colder weather. Haha, that's the most ignorant shit I've ever heard.

The south pole gets about 8 inches of snow a year. I guess California is colder than the south pole.

The colder the air, the less precipitation it can hold.

When did i say that?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhh, not even.

Today it's 47 degrees in Mammoth and 48 degrees in Squaw:

Weather

Weather and Road Conditions | Squaw Valley

Sure it's colder at the summit than in town, but not as cold as even typical winter weather in Wisconsin or Minnesota.

Reading comprehension is a critical life skill.

:laugh3:

J/K, but you are agreeing with me and disagreeing in the same sentence, dude.

I said at the top of the peaks in the Sierras on it's coldest day is what typical winter storms in Wisconsin and Minnesota are like not in town at 8 or 9 thousand feet.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at the end of the day, it's not -100. Go figure.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not like y'all are playing at the north pole just close :)

cold is cold but Green Bay way worse than the slopes in Cali

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension is a critical life skill.

:laugh3:

J/K, but you are agreeing with me and disagreeing in the same sentence, dude.

I said at the top of the peaks in the Sierras on it's coldest day is what typical winter storms in Wisconsin and Minnesota are like not in town at 8 or 9 thousand feet.
But that's irrelevant. How many Californians have ever been to the top of Mt Whitney? My guess is about 7 of them. Even the peaks of ski resorts in CA are not as cold as GB right now.