• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Big Fella Talks About the Reebok Shaq Attaq IV

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember these?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQybuTL1Nkg]Shaq Talks Shaq Attaq IV - YouTube[/ame]

Damn, Shaq makes 'Nique look small! :omg:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's 5'2", she is small. :laugh3:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" see little kids rock your shoes, thats what it was all about"

"That was always my dream to have kids wear shoes"

What dafuq you talkin bout shaq?:stephena:

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but you will have to turn your tv up real loud.

I really did not like Shaq when he played for the Lakers, but when he demanded to be traded, My dislike for the guy increased. That was bad enough he then had to go on to tell everyone at the Jerry Buss memorial that Buss traded him because he wanted more money instead of being honest about it so I am not one that is interested in anything he says.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really did not like Shaq when he played for the Lakers, but when he demanded to be traded, My dislike for the guy increased. That was bad enough he then had to go on to tell everyone at the Jerry Buss memorial that Buss traded him because he wanted more money instead of being honest about it so I am not one that is interested in anything he says.

So that makes two Californians who didn't like Shaq. You and Kobe.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but you will have to turn your tv up real loud.

:laugh:

For some reason that reminded me one night Shaq was with Kenny and Sir Charles and those guys and was talking especially quiet for some reason.

"You ever had one of those good dreams that you wake up from and you're real disappointed?" - Charles

"Yeah, I dreamed I was only 6' tall."

"And that made you happy???" - Charles

"No, I woke up and looked down and I was still 7' 1."

:wtf2:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that makes two Californians who didn't like Shaq. You and Kobe.

Good player and I respect his game, but I thought he was abuse to Kobe in that last year when Malone and Payton joined the team. I didn't like that. I think he should have taken less money in order to keep the Shaq and Kobe team together, but then he went and asked for 30 million a year when he was barely worth 20. On the court, Shaq was a good team player and a much better one than Kobe, but off the court, no so much.

Just saying

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good player and I respect his game, but I thought he was abuse to Kobe in that last year when Malone and Payton joined the team. I didn't like that. I think he should have taken less money in order to keep the Shaq and Kobe team together, but then he went and asked for 30 million a year when he was barely worth 20. On the court, Shaq was a good team player and a much better one than Kobe, but off the court, no so much.

Just saying

:wtf:

Shaq is universally loved and respected for being generous to a fault and about the nicest guy you'll ever meet. There are too many stories to tell of Shaq's philanthropy in LA. You won't find a better basketball player than Shaq as a person. Kobe? He's a self-absorbed asshole and everybody knows it..

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

Shaq is universally loved and respected for being generous to a fault and about the nicest guy you'll ever meet. There are too many stories to tell of Shaq's philanthropy in LA. You won't find a better basketball player than Shaq as a person. Kobe? He's a self-absorbed asshole and everybody knows it..

Have you personally met Shaq in a social situation?

I have.
Cameras around= nicest guy in the world.
No cameras around=giant jackass.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you personally met Shaq in a social situation?

I have.
Cameras around= nicest guy in the world.
No cameras around=giant jackass.

I have, a couple of times, and he was the nicest and most goofy dude you would meet. Every story I hear from people that met Shaq, said the same. And this was all off camera.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not denying that Kobe's an asshole, but Shaq was no saint. They both had a hand in ending one of the greatest duos of all time.

2000-01: Shaq, Kobe feud openly during season after Shaq comes into camp out of shape. Kobe states new roster for change in play; Shaq still wants the ball to run through him in the post. Phil Jackson calls them both “juvenile.”

A Complete Timeline of the Shaquille O'Neal - Kobe Bryant Feud

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have, a couple of times, and he was the nicest and most goofy dude you would meet. Every story I hear from people that met Shaq, said the same. And this was all off camera.

Could be. I can only speak of my 1 experience.

Maybe people just don't like you.:noidea:

It wasn't just me noticing the douchery.
The event was in his backyard, yet he was the last player to arrive.
Who knows, maybe he was just having a bad day?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Kobe was the total douche and Shaq was nothing but class....

:L

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retired basketball superstar center Shaquille O’Neal, 42, stands 7 feet 1 and weighs around 330 pounds. Divorced, he owns a $250 million, 11-bedroom resort near Orlando, Fla., and two years ago bought a $235,000 pad. He holds a doctorate in education, has performed rap, acted in movies, penned an autobiography (“Shaq Talks Back”), serves as a TV analyst and has appeared on “Saturday Night Live.”
CelebrityNetWorth.com pegs his personal fortune at $350 million.
Shorter, slighter and 23, high-school graduate Jahmel Binion lives in Michigan with his dad and has been unemployed since February after being let go from a factory job because his body couldn’t stand the heat. He also considered Shaq his basketball idol and respected his charitable work and advocacy for poor American kids.
Some thanks.
The fabulous former roundballer repaid Binion’s loyalty by mocking the young man’s appearance last month. Contorting his own face into a twisted grimace, O’Neal posted a picture of himself on Instagram alongside a selfie of Binion he found on the picture-sharing social network. Binion, whose irregular features have long made him the target of taunts by creeps and cyberbullies like Shaq, is afflicted with a rare genetic condition.
O’Neal’s post, captioned “SMILE TODAY,” drew more than 14,000 likes and 400 comments. Joining the online teasing were rapper Wacka Flocka Flame, 27, and ex-University of Michigan hoops star Trey Burke, 21, now a guard with the Utah Jazz.
O’Neal deleted the offensive picture and replaced it with one of himself next to a pic of the ogre from the animated movie “Shrek.” Funny.
Then on Tuesday night, he called Binion’s cellphone and said he was sorry. He posted on Twitter:
“Made a new friend today when I called and apologized to Jahmel Binion. Great dude.#alwayslearning #MYBADCUZ.”

It isn’t enough.
“I’m happy that he apologized but I feel like he shouldn’t have only apologized to me even if it was my picture,” Binion told me in an e-mail.
“He affected a lot more people than me so I feel like he should apologize to everyone that’s dealing with different situations in life.”
Last Saturday, Binion created an anti-bullying Facebook page called Hug Don’t Judge.
“I accept his personal apology,” Binion wrote, “but I think he should apologize to all” people afflicted with his condition — “and anybody else with a disability.”
I’m waiting.
Called ectodermal dysplasia, Binion’s disorder prevents him from perspiring, causes sparse hair growth and has kept his teeth from forming properly, leaving gaps in his mouth.
Burke, too, called Binion to apologize for his cruelty. Wacka Flocka Flame posted regrets on Twitter. “Right I wanna apologize to #JahmelBinion for being a ass and making a mockery of him.”

Decent folks and sports lovers — just about all of us — recoiled in horror as two recordings were released online revealing that Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, 80, is a filthy bigot. He was heard berating his then-girlfriend, V. Stiviano, 31, on April 9 for appearing in Instagram photos with African-Americans, such as basketball legend Magic Johnson.
Sterling was banned for life from any involvement with basketball, fined $2.5 million by the National Basketball Association, and is under pressure to sell his team.
But no one is talking about punishing O’Neal, a part-owner of the NBA’s Sacramento Kings.
Mary Fete, executive director for the National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias, posted an open letter to O’Neal on the organization’s Web site Monday, calling his online behavior “especially reprehensible.”
She wrote, “Consider giving Jahmel Binion the gift of a smile, one that others would not make fun of. Give him a smile that would give him confidence and pride.”
Binion would like O’Neal to make a monetary contribution to his Hugs campaign, or to the dysplasia foundation. I’d like to see him pay for expensive dental implants that would fix Binion’s teeth.
It’s time for Shaquille O’Neal to man up. He must admit publicly that he acted worse than a middle-school miscreant.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Shaq is a monster. Cruel and heartless bastard!

:rolleyes2:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Shaq is a monster. Cruel and heartless bastard!

:rolleyes2:

"He was just being fun-loving Shaq, hyuck hyuck hyuck." - Apologists defending their hero.