• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Big Bang Theory

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"got damaged" how does that happen?

Causes of hair damage
1. Bleaching --Bleaching your hair penetrates the cuticle with chemicals and removes your natural pigment. You are changing the structure of your hair, making it more susceptible to damage and making it weaker.
2. Perms -- Perming refers to either a chemical straightening or a chemical curling, which works by breaking the inner bonds of the hair and re-forming them back together in a different way. Just like bleach it also weakens your hair leaving it dull and damaged over time. Instead of luxurious curly locks or shiny straight tresses, your hair looks brittle and dry.
3. Highlights and coloring -- Highlights and semi-permanent dyes aren't as damaging as bleach, but they aren't without consequences. They can also change the inner structure of the hair, causing a lackluster look and dryness, especially if you frequently color to hide roots or gray hair.
4. Flat iron and blow-drying -- Heat causes temporary changes to the hydrogen bonds that hold hair together,the temporary changes can lead to more permanent damage if you tend to blow dry or iron on a daily basis.
5. Ponytails and braids -- Ponytails and braids can cause hair to break, especially if your style is pulled tightly. If you wear it that way everyday permanent hair damage can occur. Also putting it up in a ponytail or braided when the hair is wet will sometimes make it become more fragile.
6.Over-brushing -- Over-brushing your hair can cause split ends and breakage, with the over-brushing causing just too much consistent friction for hair to handle.
7. Over-shampooing -- Over-washing can wash away your hair's natural moisture that helps your hair look healthy, making your hair dry. Although a significant amount of research has gone into making shampoos beneficial for your hair, you can still get too much of a good thing.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, Bernie's got her beat. Penny your time has come and gone....... wouldn't kick her out of bed, Melissa is just better.

Yup, with the hair cut Penny is officially out imo over Bernie

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that didn't last long.... norm for Hollywood I guess...... why do celebrities even bother with marriage. 90% of the time it doesn't work.......

Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting Call It Quits After 21 Months of Marriage

Got engaged after 3 months of dating......no surprise here.

Honestly anymore, Jim Parsons is the only reason this show is any good. Penny has become an after thought and seriously they need to just decide once and for all if Raj is gay or not.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got engaged after 3 months of dating......no surprise here.

Honestly anymore, Jim Parsons is the only reason this show is any good. Penny has become an after thought and seriously they need to just decide once and for all if Raj is gay or not.

Very good summary right there. I don't know how Parsons does what he does, it's awesome. Ever since Penny cut her hair she's gone completely downhill. I'd certainly still hit the heck out of it but still

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show really isn't that funny at all anymore. It used to be hilarious, but it feels like they are trying to hard, and failing terribly.
Very good and effective comedy is very, very difficult to write, let alone continue for an extended period of time. Big Bang Theory is probably running out of gas.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki to exit The Big Bang Theory?

The Big Bang Theory cast members Kaley Cuoco (Penny) and Johnny Galecki (Leonard Hofstadter) are reportedly planning to leave the series after the upcoming finale episode, as their contracts with CBS come to an end.

Meanwhile, the other main cast members, Jim Parsons, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch are all open to continue with the show if CBS orders more seasons and the show creators wish to continue on.

Steven Molaro told The Hollywood Reporter that there could be more seasons after season 10. “The writers are still so devoted and on top of it, the stories that come out are still so much fun to play – there’s no drudgery aspect to this,” he said. Season 10 will premiere on CBS on October 27, 2016.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There can't be a show without these two

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There can't be a show without these two

I agree with that, not that there's much of a show left. I can just imagine CBS attempting to do a Wolowitz/Bernie/Raj spinoff. That would be unfortunate, I think.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that, not that there's much of a show left. I can just imagine CBS attempting to do a Wolowitz/Bernie/Raj spinoff. That would be unfortunate, I think.

either that or move this to the CW Network like they are doing with Super Girl

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
either that or move this to the CW Network like they are doing with Super Girl

I thought Supergirl sucked to begin with, but for some weird reason I might be more inclined to watch on the CW. :noidea:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Supergirl sucked to begin with, but for some weird reason I might be more inclined to watch on the CW. :noidea:

I thought it was ok. Melissa Benoit and Cherly Leigh were nice to look at but do you honestly think the CW will have the budget that CBS has?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was ok. Melissa Benoit and Cherly Leigh were nice to look at but do you honestly think the CW will have the budget that CBS has?

No, but for whatever reason, I get the idea that they will be less rigid with their ideas.