• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Better Team Lost Today

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gets me angry is knowing how it always turns out and there's nothing that can stop they way we play it

I haven't been angry for over a year. Just watching the clock.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops, I'm doing just fine. I just have a problem with some people who cry all the time. I have no problem with Nebraska's football team. They are a power house to be reconed with in probably 2 years or even sooner. 5 turnovers lose more games than anything else. I have seen it before and will probably see it again.

Have a great day :suds:

you as well thar good sir :suds: and yea thar gonna be some sharped tongue/fingers goin on right now

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
noone is going to win a game when they turn the ball over 3 times in the first 10 minutes of the game. I hate to always be the Coach apologist all the time but coaching has absolutely nothing to do with 5 fucking turnovers NOT A FUCKING THING. You cant coach hold on to the fuckin ball.The game plan worked and we moved the ball at will against the best dambed defense that ever took the field. The D played well until they were exhausted and we turned the fuckin ball over 5 dam times two times within 10 yards of the goaline.

Turnovers and a beat to shit offense cost us this game. If a coach gets fired so be it but this loss is completely without a fuckin doubt on the team NOT the coaches wake the fuck up

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can't take anything away from MSU for playing what they were given. Which was 5 TOs. It made me sick every time they flashed that stupid 5 "Forced" TOs across the screen, give me a break. They need a stat called unforced errors like Tennis. The only turnover that was really forced was the one TA fumble on a freakin safe call from Beck. I was yelling at the screen during that series, it was stupid with the way our defense was playing to not pass especially after the first first down.

Anyway, back to it. It's one of those games I just wish we could take back. Play it again and I think we'd win, but unfortunately the ball doesn't bounce our way. And I don't know how you put any of those TOs on the coaching staff. I understand that BS about the kids weren't ready to play or whatever, but how does any amount of coaching help Newby catch that first pitch pass? or keep Westerkamp from fumbling that punt.

One final thing. Fire whoever the hell is coaching the Punt Return team. Is it that hard to get your guys to do something out there. Have them all rush the punter if they aren't going to block for the return.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on a team board to troll?? Ban likely.

*Edit: Not you H2S

MSU has been beating teams better than people think MSU is for decades (and losing to teams worse than people think MSU is with equal regularity)...I got over 'thinking' about it years ago...hell, I'm pretty stoked that MSU is now 1-7 against Nebraska.

:suds:

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, is anyone else excited for this defense in the coming years. THose young guys, Mcmullen, Moss, Curry, Valentine, etc look damn good and were stepping up big time in this game.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in the mood to be a good sport tonight. I'm just not.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, is anyone else excited for this defense in the coming years. THose young guys, Mcmullen, Moss, Curry, Valentine, etc look damn good and were stepping up big time in this game.

I think the D will be outstanding with a year under their belts.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO !!!

the Huskers were the better team today -----Fact !!

but the 5 turnovers will lose a game ---- Fact !!

the Huskers next year will be a team to fear ----another Fact !!

1 out of 3 isn't bad.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will change unless Echorist steps up, next year will be exactly like this year, just like the last 3 years, 4 if we include next season. I'm so pissed off at this staff it's not even funny, they know what's wrong yet they can't coach out of it

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas says no.
Record says hell no.
Scoreboard says are you out of your fucking mind ?

Good luck in Happy Valley. You're gonna need it.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I was excited about the 2009 defense, but somehow Nebraska still had 4 losses. I'll be excited about our defense next year despite knowing that again somehow we'll see another 4 losses.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will change unless Echorist steps up, next year will be exactly like this year, just like the last 3 years, 4 if we include next season. I'm so pissed off at this staff it's not even funny, they know what's wrong yet they can't coach out of it

Turnovers are a lack of focus. It's up to the coaches to have the team focused through the week and in the locker room prior to kick-off.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Turnovers are a lack of focus. It's up to the coaches to have the team focused through the week and in the locker room prior to kick-off.

Exactly. Also, how many other teams around the country are continually turning the ball over in EVERY big game?