• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Basketball Gods

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have not liked me observing other teams other than the Jazz, even if just for singular players. I follow Jeremy Lin because of friends from Taiwan, but the player who called Malone heartless is now their coach. I wanted to see Phil Jackson succeed as a GM, but they hired the player who moved farther away than his daughter's medical center but used her as the reason for leaving (simply saying he wanted a contender would have been fine by me, wouldn't be the first or the last to leave for that).

At least, I can root on Bogut when he's not injured, as Mark Jackson is gone. He tried to turn the locker room against Stockton and that reportedly was one of the main reasons Stockton hung it up. Also, Jason Kidd left Brooklyn, so I can now not have conflict of interests with him, who I liked a bit, and Deron Williams, the player who drove out Sloan.

I mean, we are better off without Sloan eventually if our new coach is the right guy, Williams would have left for nothing had we not traded and Sloan still here, the Lakers were never my team (though I wanted Malone to get one ring or two and the scoring title; damn injury), and I know we benefited with Liar-Daughter-User leaving because of his cap hit, but how people do things matter to me.

End soliloquy/rant.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have not liked me observing other teams other than the Jazz, even if just for singular players. I follow Jeremy Lin because of friends from Taiwan, but the player who called Malone heartless is now their coach. I wanted to see Phil Jackson succeed as a GM, but they hired the player who moved farther away than his daughter's medical center but used her as the reason for leaving (simply saying he wanted a contender would have been fine by me, wouldn't be the first or the last to leave for that).

At least, I can root on Bogut when he's not injured, as Mark Jackson is gone. He tried to turn the locker room against Stockton and that reportedly was one of the main reasons Stockton hung it up. Also, Jason Kidd left Brooklyn, so I can now not have conflict of interests with him, who I liked a bit, and Deron Williams, the player who drove out Sloan.

I mean, we are better off without Sloan eventually if our new coach is the right guy, Williams would have left for nothing had we not traded and Sloan still here, the Lakers were never my team (though I wanted Malone to get one ring or two and the scoring title; damn injury), and I know we benefited with Liar-Daughter-User leaving because of his cap hit, but how people do things matter to me.

End soliloquy/rant.

I wanted Malone to win Defensive Player Of the Year.

He made Defensive Teams in 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999.

Mark Eaton finished 2nd in 1988, the year Michael Jordan won it.

Mark Eaton win it in 1989.

Stockton was 7th in 1991.

Malone was 6th in 1992.