• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 5 biggest disappoints to date

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just proved why idiot Bear fans are #1

tenor.gif

You are flailing so fucking hard all over these boards. It's hilarious.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, just to be clear... you don't think that the game is won and lost in the trenches?

Trubisky is an easy out. It's what a meathead, idiot fan would immediately blame. (not absolving him, by any means) A real fan would recognize that the o-line play has been abysmal. That Kyle Long,(you know, that guy from that thread you've been conveniently avoiding...the one where i said Long was shit and needed to go, and you jizzed all over yourself over it? ) That Kyle long is playing at a level that rivals a tree stump?

O-line is BY FAR the biggest disappointment. It went from a team strength to a team weakness. Trubisky was never a strength. It's disappointing that he hasn't taken that next step, but much of that can easily be attributed to poor line play...poor run game, poor pass game, almost always equals poor o-line play.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just to be clear... you don't think that the game is won and lost in the trenches?

Trubisky is an easy out. It's what a meathead, idiot fan would immediately blame. (not absolving him, by any means) A real fan would recognize that the o-line play has been abysmal. That Kyle Long,(you know, that guy from that thread you've been conveniently avoiding...the one where i said Long was shit and needed to go, and you jizzed all over yourself over it? ) That Kyle long is playing at a level that rivals a tree stump?

O-line is BY FAR the biggest disappointment. It went from a team strength to a team weakness. Trubisky was never a strength. It's disappointing that he hasn't taken that next step, but much of that can easily be attributed to poor line play...poor run game, poor pass game, almost always equals poor o-line play.

Check out the idiot trying to get all serious with the genius!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out Checkdown Charlie trying to save face.

You're getting your threads mixed up monkey.

Remember that time i made you cry? oh man, where was that thread...I had you on your knees begging.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. O-line is EASILY No. 1.
Agreed. Pass protection hasn't been good but it's been better than the abysmal run blocking. We're in such a hole right away when we can't open holes for the running game for shit, then we can't do a very good job at blocking in the pass game. Nagy and Trubisky can only do so much to mitigate that, though they've been bad as well.

Burton and Miller have been quite disappointing as well. Hard to say Shaheen has since expectations were so low to start.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at Monty's speed and the importance of a TE play.

1. Idiot bear fans
2. Trubisky
3. Nagy play calling
4. Oline

Man, you are dumb af.

Eliminate No. 1, cuz that's just you being your usual obnoxious self....completely reverse the rest, and you are right.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you are dumb af.

Eliminate No. 1, cuz that's just you being your usual obnoxious self....completely reverse the rest, and you are right.

Well gosh darnit that proves it! The monkey pointed in reverse order.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gosh darnit that proves it! The monkey pointed in reverse order.

Nobody will ever take your football IQ seriously again. Hell, my fucking wife knows what a fucking checkdown is. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody will ever take your football IQ seriously again. Hell, my fucking wife knows what a fucking checkdown is. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh so you took me seriously before?

Are you part of the "the charade is over (on an anonymous message board)" club?

I think the highlight of my days here is the day i made you cry like a bitch. I actually felt a nipple of sorrow and even offered an olive branch. But like a crying child you couldn't take it, saying "you dig into me first always". Of course I proved that wrong as well.

But anyway, it was quite the sight. And you've hated me every day since then even more so than before. I likely contributed to your raging anger issues, probably shortened your lifespan by 20 years. When you die, i will take full responsibilities however. It's the least i can do. I will give shelter to your wife and kids and make sure they are taken care of. Don't worry. This is what the genius does. Help people.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of disappointment, gotta say that not only is the Bears losing to the Raiders a disappointment...but hot damn the rest of the NFC is not being kind to us when scoreboard watching is concerned. AFC is pissing me off.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of disappointment, gotta say that not only is the Bears losing to the Raiders a disappointment...but hot damn the rest of the NFC is not being kind to us when scoreboard watching is concerned. AFC is pissing me off.

Hmm. Sunday was pretty good for us from a conference perspective. Philly and Dallas lost. LA lost. Minny lost, but one of those two 3-2 teams had to lose between PHI and MIN. Seattle losing to Clevleand would have been nice, but I did not expect it and you can't have everything.

The only true disappointment to me was the officials f'ing up the GB/DET game. We should be a half game out of the division lead. However, on the bright side... it drops Detroit to last and helps any potential WC hopes. Still to early to know what we'll be looking for come December.

Still waaaaay too early for getting all concerned with the league scoreboard. We control our own destiny.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Packers fan informing us of the loss of one of our best defenders.

Can't wait til karma knocks that brittle bitch, Rodgers, the fuck out.