• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jontay Porter banned for life
Pretty funny they said he underperformed the game where he played 3 mins and took one shot. He has underperformed his entire career.

Time to do some investigations on some referees now.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of an era. Man what a ride though.

I have no idea or real predictions as to what happens for the Warriors. The homer in me wishes Klay comes back to finish his career, but the pragmatist tells me that it's going to be a difficult situation to overcome. Even if he were to come back it would have to be a low figure and he'd likely have to accept he's a role player. From some of his body language this year, I'm not sure that's possible.

Wiggins decline is crazy to me. I have no idea what's going on in his personal life but he's not the same player he was 2 years ago at either end of the court. Just looks lethargic out there.

Draymond will likely play out the rest of his contract and I'd imagine that will be it for him.

CP3 gotta go. Don't care where he goes, but he just can't be on this team next year. Just wasn't a good fit.

The Warriors young players, with the exception of Kuminga, all look like they top out around excellent bench players. Podz, Moody, TJD....all very solid, potentially borderline starters. But I imagine that's about it. Nothing that really moves the needle.

Will be really interesting to see what Lacob and Dunleavy figure out this off-season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edwards 3pt % 36
Maxey 3pt % 37

Only a part of the picture, and I reduced that to the current season (which is what is being discussed, right?). Edwards did have a horrible stretch recently that killed his 3% percentage, but that's only part of the picture.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a part of the picture, and I reduced that to the current season (which is what is being discussed, right?). Edwards did have a horrible stretch recently that killed his 3% percentage, but that's only part of the picture.
Uh no. I was asked which player I would take.

If I’m the TWolves and my first option is the frothy vagina of Camden KAT the biggest pussy from the toughest town in NJ then I’m taking ANT all day long. He’s that dog that can be the number one option. But I’m answering the question with the knowledge that Embiid is the number 1 in Philly and there’s no question it’s Embiid’s team. I would take Maxey over ANT in this situation because Maxey is clearly a better shooter.

Are you pushing back on me saying the guy who is .396 from 3 in his career is a better shooter than the guy who is .353 for his career? You’re just being a contrarian now. Even ANT’s parents would say Maxey is a better shooter than Edwards.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of an era. Man what a ride though.

I have no idea or real predictions as to what happens for the Warriors. The homer in me wishes Klay comes back to finish his career, but the pragmatist tells me that it's going to be a difficult situation to overcome. Even if he were to come back it would have to be a low figure and he'd likely have to accept he's a role player. From some of his body language this year, I'm not sure that's possible.

Wiggins decline is crazy to me. I have no idea what's going on in his personal life but he's not the same player he was 2 years ago at either end of the court. Just looks lethargic out there.

Draymond will likely play out the rest of his contract and I'd imagine that will be it for him.

CP3 gotta go. Don't care where he goes, but he just can't be on this team next year. Just wasn't a good fit.

The Warriors young players, with the exception of Kuminga, all look like they top out around excellent bench players. Podz, Moody, TJD....all very solid, potentially borderline starters. But I imagine that's about it. Nothing that really moves the needle.

Will be really interesting to see what Lacob and Dunleavy figure out this off-season.

Guy had one fluke year shooting

Like dray

But he’s not dray defensively

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he “kill his 3pt%) when yet again it gravitated to the average he’s been his career in the league? Leave out year 1 at 33% he’s 36/37/36. That’s right around or slightly better than league average.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean obviously with Embiid hurt for a lot of the year and no one else on the team a ball handler that is any good- their 2nd scorer being someone who is basically stationery (Harris) of course he was going to have the ball in his hands as much as anyone in the league.

While that was def. not the plan- I also think the fact they had no one on the team that can initiate offense besides him was an oversight.

my main point the whole time was the fact I think he is ill-suited as a #2 even though he has #2 numbers this years. If Embiid plays like the best player in the NBA maybe it can be overcome- LeBron did more with less at points in his career.
He's a 2. You're clearly a retard. Watch a game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a 2. You're clearly a retard. Watch a game.
It’s funny as shit to see a Cavs fan coming at any other team’s roster construction. They have two ball dominant guards who need tons of shots stepping on each other’s toes. They don’t have any other guards to compliment those two guys. Shit, their top bench guard in LeVert has similar game. This has created a situation where they’ve left their best asset and best player long term stagnating and not taking a jump forward because of this shitty roster construction. But this dude is coming at the Sixers for roster construction. Fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy had one fluke year shooting

Like dray

But he’s not dray defensively

Wiggins?

Maybe so but something is wrong with that dude.

Or he got another bag and said fuck it

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh no. I was asked which player I would take.

If I’m the TWolves and my first option is the frothy vagina of Camden KAT the biggest pussy from the toughest town in NJ then I’m taking ANT all day long. He’s that dog that can be the number one option. But I’m answering the question with the knowledge that Embiid is the number 1 in Philly and there’s no question it’s Embiid’s team. I would take Maxey over ANT in this situation because Maxey is clearly a better shooter.

Are you pushing back on me saying the guy who is .396 from 3 in his career is a better shooter than the guy who is .353 for his career? You’re just being a contrarian now. Even ANT’s parents would say Maxey is a better shooter than Edwards.

Thus far for their careers, yes Maxey is ahead. Edwards' TS% has improved every year, whereas Maxey's dipped this year to the point where Edwards passed him for the season. More to shooting than 3s.