• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2022 NHL draft thread

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, how don't you have a Plan B ready to go?

I'm saying the same thing about Tre and Gaudreau - Let's say it's true that the Devils offered the 2nd overall pick for Tkachuk, if Tre takes it, that's likely the signal that Johnny Hockey isn't signing with the Flames. High stakes game of poker going on at the moment.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying the same thing about Tre and Gaudreau - Let's say it's true that the Devils offered the 2nd overall pick for Tkachuk, if Tre takes it, that's likely the signal that Johnny Hockey isn't signing with the Flames. High stakes game of poker going on at the moment.
Tre is playing the same game Lou and Yzerman played with JT and Stamkos. One won, the other lost. What sucks for him is he has the added specter of a high-end RFA with leverage.

I don't know how I'd play that either TBH. I guess you don't really have a choice once you hold past the trade deadline other than to wait him out and hope things go your way.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't want to be making those decisions

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, how don't you have a Plan B ready to go?

LeBrun is being fed crap or is just plain full of shit. There is no way the Devils didn’t have a plan b - they valued the D over the C position and figured their guy would be gone if they traded down. Plain and simple.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Maveric - top gun joke?

*is this thing on?*

inverted.gif

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBrun is being fed crap or is just plain full of shit. There is no way the Devils didn’t have a plan b - they valued the D over the C position and figured their guy would be gone if they traded down. Plain and simple.

My thoughts as well. It's impossible they didn't plan for the guy who has been rumored for weeks to go number 1 to go number 1.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sorry, I should always preface those with "probably bullshit but...".