• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That's What I'd Call A Balanced Attack

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31 rushing attempts and 31 passing attempts. IMO...Anything close to those numbers would be balanced too but that was as balanced as you can get.

That was a good win and they looked like a hard-nosed team. Thompkins has star written all over him but he'll start getting more attention now and even more so if Dobson is out next week with a neck injury.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31 rushing attempts and 31 passing attempts. IMO...Anything close to those numbers would be balanced too but that was as balanced as you can get.

That was a good win and they looked like a hard-nosed team. Thompkins has star written all over him but he'll start getting more attention now and even more so if Dobson is out next week with a neck injury.

Dobson is only a lose because of depth, again he continually leaves me unimpressed.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobson is only a lose because of depth, again he continually leaves me unimpressed.

I just finished a post about Dobson in another thread...Dobson reminds me of the Cowboy's Alvin Harper if you remember him when Jimmy Johnson was the HC. He runs with more of a loping or long stride than Thompkins does who changes directions better. I think Dobson can be a good weapon in the deep game but he doesn't look like he'll get separation on quick routes as well as Thompkins can. If they get Gronk and Amendola back healthy they'll probably use him more like Harper was used. I read Amendola's groin muscle was torn off the bone so that could be trouble...

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished a post about Dobson in another thread...Dobson reminds me of the Cowboy's Alvin Harper if you remember him when Jimmy Johnson was the HC. He runs with more of a loping or long stride than Thompkins does who changes directions better. I think Dobson can be a good weapon in the deep game but he doesn't look like he'll get separation on quick routes as well as Thompkins can. If they get Gronk and Amendola back healthy they'll probably use him more like Harper was used. I read Amendola's groin muscle was torn off the bone so that could be trouble...

I imagine it would.

Danny is a loss but Edelman has been doing a marvelous job in the slot. Getting Gronk back may actually help Sudfeld. Do we know the extent of the Dobson injury?

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was a serious neck injury I doubt he'd have been on the bench instead of strapped down and imobilized.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read Amendola's groin muscle was torn off the bone so that could be trouble...

Reports were that the surgery for the kind of injury he had would have been to separate that muscle from the bone, and that having it happen naturally is actually better than having to do it surgically. But I'm no doctor, just repeating reports I read.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports were that the surgery for the kind of injury he had would have been to separate that muscle from the bone, and that having it happen naturally is actually better than having to do it surgically. But I'm no doctor, just repeating reports I read.

It sounds like it could have been done at the local butcher shop. That is really a strange procedure and sounds contrary to healing but it must work.