• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That's the sound of All Hell breaking loose soon

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now with the smoke beginning to clear I'd say the likely goner list would go like this:

1) Malik Jackson - just worth too much somewhere else.
2) Danny Trevathan - also more value elsewhere -and Broncos have the depth to fill.
3) Louis Vasqeuz - High cap number - low dead money residue - and playing essentially in the wrong offense.
4) David Bruton - wants to be a starter (sadness)
5) Ronnie HIllman - replaceable skills
6) Ryan Harris, Tyler Polumbus - rentals
7) Peyton Manning - of course.

Clady and Ware - will need renegoiated contracts.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now with the smoke beginning to clear I'd say the likely goner list would go like this:

2) Danny Trevathan - also more value elsewhere -and Broncos have the depth to fill.
3) Louis Vasqeuz - High cap number - low dead money residue - and playing essentially in the wrong offense.

Seems like a likely list.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore moore Moore ..in the midnight hour we want moore Moore moore .....................................................!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will Recycle and reuse ..

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am very happy for Bruton. Great guy in the community, school teacher in the off season, should be a starter somewhere.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are these players letting smoke getting pumped up there asses

Oz left this team because of 3 or 4 mill more for a lousy two year deal .. they kill QBs that is what Houston does ..

Then we here how Jackson got this mega deal ..Well, the real difference is likely the $40 mil guaranteed vs the $36 mil Wolf will get every penny of .

Because, baring injury, Wolfe will see that reasonable contract through fruition.

No way does Jackson get that $90 mil. After 4 season, that deal is going to get renegotiated. Maybe sooner.

Net net: over the 4 seasons, Jackson will make apx $4mil more than Wolfe. and I bet it is more like all Jacksonville UFA's they cut them sooner with dead money ..

With Denver comes the Spot light .. Endorsements .. and a lifestyle

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh, speaking the other day:

"If you look at the three most important things for any player at any position, number one would be competitiveness," Harbaugh said. "And there is a will to succeed and a will to win, nobody's got it like Colin Kaepernick does. I mean, to an ultimate level.

"And then athletic ability. Again, it doesn't get any better. And then awareness would be tied for second. He's so intelligent, he's so smart, he's so aware of everybody around him."

Jim Harbaugh: Colin Kaepernick still a 'great player'

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh, speaking the other day:

"If you look at the three most important things for any player at any position, number one would be competitiveness," Harbaugh said. "And there is a will to succeed and a will to win, nobody's got it like Colin Kaepernick does. I mean, to an ultimate level.

"And then athletic ability. Again, it doesn't get any better. And then awareness would be tied for second. He's so intelligent, he's so smart, he's so aware of everybody around him."

Jim Harbaugh: Colin Kaepernick still a 'great player'

That is a great ringing endorsement!

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what makes me okay with Kaep. Harbaugh liked him enough to draft him, start him, and was able to coach him up to a SB appearance. Now, Elway likes him and he's the reigning SB champ GM.

That's two ringing endorsements compared to a benching by some guy named Tom Jimsula. Seems like when Colin's got good guidance, he can do some amazing things. Hope we can bring him in and take over where Harbaugh left off before he became a lame duck employed by an incompetent front office.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what makes me okay with Kaep. Harbaugh liked him enough to draft him, start him, and was able to coach him up to a SB appearance. Now, Elway likes him and he's the reigning SB champ GM.

That's two ringing endorsements compared to a benching by some guy named Tom Jimsula. Seems like when Colin's got good guidance, he can do some amazing things. Hope we can bring him in and take over where Harbaugh left off before he became a lame duck employed by an incompetent front office.

If the Broncos acquire him - I hope CK stays awhile - I'm a slow reader and he has a lot of tats.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say let him go to Cleveland .

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I've gotta say is :

Damn, this is exciting

All this turnover, cutting the fat, etc etc

We're going to have a bunch of hungry new players here next season, with a mega good coaching staff

This is going to be great

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I've gotta say is :

Damn, this is exciting

All this turnover, cutting the fat, etc etc

We're going to have a bunch of hungry new players here next season, with a mega good coaching staff

This is going to be great

That is it I am now fine with the change .. who the hell wants a player on the team that don't want to live in one of the best NFL City's ...Let them kiss my hinny !

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the next plan of attack after Kaepernick because I'm thinking more and more he's off to Cleveland. Multiple outlets are reporting it.

What move do we make if that's the case?

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W
What's the next plan of attack after Kaepernick because I'm thinking more and more he's off to Cleveland. Multiple outlets are reporting it.

What move do we make if that's the case?

Wow ,really? Hue Jackson must really like him. Guess it might be time to start kickin' the RG3 tires.

For the Kaep detractors, this must not be good news. That's three QB savy minds now that are high on Colin. Harbaugh, Elway, and Hue Jackson? Wouldn't mind having those guys in my corner as a quarterback.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with Drafting a QB ? am I the only one that is fine with starting a QB we have that seen What Manning did to get ready for each game .. He showed pretty good in the Preseason .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lost every game this year would you really be that bum ????????????

I would not .

I want real . Not a Turd .

Don't Waste my time with retreads ...

Real or nothing .

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W

Wow ,really? Hue Jackson must really like him. Guess it might be time to start kickin' the RG3 tires.

For the Kaep detractors, this must not be good news. That's three QB savy minds now that are high on Colin. Harbaugh, Elway, and Hue Jackson? Wouldn't mind having those guys in my corner as a quarterback.
You might want to add desperation to the equation when looking at Denver and Cleveland's QB situation. :)