• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That punt block

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure looked like a TD to me...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not surprised in the least that both the reviews in this game went the way of Indianapolis. Johnson had a TD. No question about it in my mind. As for the Indy running play you don't get forward progress when the ball is out of bounds and with the ball in his left hand it was the first thing to go OB. It was really impossible to tell where exactly he went out and where the ball was with the angles provided. Another inconclusive play, but Ron Winter being the fuckface he is overturned the call. Guy was probably in the video booth in the Huskies game last night.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the punt block was that had they initially called a TD, reviewed it, and it would probably stand.

It happened to be called a safety, they reviewed it, and it stood as call.

Point is, it was inconclusive to reverse. In my mind, it should've been a TD to begin with.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should have been a TD, but Johnson decided to sprint as fast as he could at the ball instead of slowing down a bit to try to maintain control. There wasn't enough evidence to over turn it on the replay, I get that. But slow the f down and make sure you control the ball instead of sliding out of bounds. Real bone-head move there.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should have been a TD, but Johnson decided to sprint as fast as he could at the ball instead of slowing down a bit to try to maintain control. There wasn't enough evidence to over turn it on the replay, I get that. But slow the f down and make sure you control the ball instead of sliding out of bounds. Real bone-head move there.

The ball happen to be very close for going out of bound.. It's hard for me to fault a guy for playing full speed.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a TD that he had control and that he lost control only after he was out of bounds, I thought the OPI call on Tate was horrid as well. Credit to the Colts they are good and we did things to shoot ourselves in the foot like the FG we got blocked, oh well hopefully they were be more healthy at home next week.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He clearly had possession in the endzone. All his body parts were inbounds and he had the ball in his hands, how is that not a TD?

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He clearly had possession in the endzone. All his body parts were inbounds and he had the ball in his hands, how is that not a TD?

Not to mention the ball only started to slide off a bit when he's already out of bounds. So yeah, they saw something else apparently.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make if the ball moves? its not a fuckin pass play its a fumble. Possession in the endzone is a TD, and he was on the ground with the ball in his hands. Thats the definition of a touchdown.

The took 5 points away from us and handed the colts 2 on their conversion with Waynes blatant pushoff.

7 points that is the difference in the game.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a TD that he had control and that he lost control only after he was out of bounds, I thought the OPI call on Tate was horrid as well. Credit to the Colts they are good and we did things to shoot ourselves in the foot like the FG we got blocked, oh well hopefully they were be more healthy at home next week.

OH dude that OPI call was horrendous... I mean common... How the @#$^ was that even close to being called... mind boggling...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like a clear td to me. I don't get what the hell is up with professional refs. It's like they want to hear the home crowd roar as much as the team does.

But who cares. Tough loss but we're way ahead of where we were last year at this point. Defense shit its pants like they did against Houston in the 1st half but Indy has a strong offense. One coach said that (forget who it was, maybe Bobby Knight) that there's going to be a point in every season where what you've been doing successfully just isn't going to work and you have to clean the blackboard and start from scratch. Great teams are able to do that while the ones that aren't just get stuck in a rut.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
OH dude that OPI call was horrendous... I mean common... How the @#$^ was that even close to being called... mind boggling...

Fortunately that bad call didn't have much of an impact on the game because we got a TD by Jermaine Kearse anyway on that drive.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just before the play Carroll was yelling at the refs to watch the DBs hands. Next thing you know OPI.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PI's were called pretty one sided unfortunately. Tate offensive one was BS and if you are gonna call that you better call the push Wayne got on the two point conversion. Also the one Browner had bailed them out on 3rd and long when it looked like it wasnt a catch able pass.
I dont like to harp on the refs but they werent calling it both ways and that's unfortunate.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PI's were called pretty one sided unfortunately. Tate offensive one was BS and if you are gonna call that you better call the push Wayne got on the two point conversion. Also the one Browner had bailed them out on 3rd and long when it looked like it wasnt a catch able pass.
I dont like to harp on the refs but they werent calling it both ways and that's unfortunate.

Sad but true.... Colts got bailed out by the refs in allot of key situations... PI calls definitely went there way which didn't make me very happy. It kept key drives alive for them in more than one situation. Seemed like the refs were there best offense at times... Shouldn't be that way...If your gonna call it one way call it both ways..

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like a clear td to me. I don't get what the hell is up with professional refs. It's like they want to hear the home crowd roar as much as the team does.

But who cares. Tough loss but we're way ahead of where we were last year at this point. Defense shit its pants like they did against Houston in the 1st half but Indy has a strong offense. One coach said that (forget who it was, maybe Bobby Knight) that there's going to be a point in every season where what you've been doing successfully just isn't going to work and you have to clean the blackboard and start from scratch. Great teams are able to do that while the ones that aren't just get stuck in a rut.

This is what scares me, because Bevell has no clue how to do that.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Long time no see! Glad to see we're rooting for the same team for once!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey man good luck to your A's tomorrow night man... That's a BIG time game.. It's now time ..