• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thanksgiving Day: Eagles @ Cowboys

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Devin Street is actually pretty good. Bottom line is your coaching sucks, your owner sucks, your OL read its press clippings, and your defense is a load of runny dog crap. See you in Philly in two weeks and remember:

55260961.jpg
Enjoy all those Super Bowl Championships!!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I live in Dallas, and I feel bad for you. If the coaches were switched Dallas would hang 60 on the Eagles. Your problem is Red Jay and Jerrah.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
just laid an egg. Next Thursday will define the season. A win there, and we could go on a roll. Just don't trust this team.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just laid an egg. Next Thursday will define the season. A win there, and we could go on a roll. Just don't trust this team.

Romo was off big time. He did not have enough rest for his back. The Eagle prepared very well for the boys. They kicked our ass fair and square. This next draft has to be all defense.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Romo was off big time. He did not have enough rest for his back. The Eagle prepared very well for the boys. They kicked our ass fair and square. This next draft has to be all defense.
But, but, there may be another Devin Street or Gavin Escobar out there....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...horrible game plan. Should have attacked their secondary early when they were playing the run...

I thought our defensive game plan looked like last season when it looked like the other team had a wire tap on our coaches headset. On offense....just like last week, some terrible calls in key situations. A critical 3rd and two, and our best play is a freaking pitch to Dunbar out of the shotgun? You have to be freaking kidding me. We have Dez, Murray, Witten, and that's the play we dial up? And once again, down near the goal line with another 3rd and two, we have Romo in the shotgungetting his ass sacked, instead of having him under center with Murray behind him. WTF! I don't mind the pass there, but if Murray is in, they HAVE to respect the run first, instead of simply pinning their ears back. Romo clearly wasn't right, but our playcalling left a lot to be desired IMO

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a playoff caliber D. I knew this would happen. My biggest fear!!!

We sure didn't look like we deserved to be a 3 loss team. Our D needs something because our O needs to run which means you can't fall behind that far, that fast. Every game is gonna turn into a shoot out and well, our team is built for a grind out the time and pick your spots.

Should I put this down as a quick turn around and no extra film time? well finger crossed.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give eagles credit. Clearly the better team today. Cowboys have sucked at home ever since they moved into this stadium. I gotta say that garrot is going to be gone soon.

My dad and I have had this discussion and he believes that garrett is so far up JJ pooper that he will be around for an even longer haul. I can't believe he has been around this long but JJ has put other people in charge of things like the defense and the offense with him as more of just a "head coach". Yesterday I believe what seemed to a split 50/50 as coaching/players fault. Better prepping the D and getting the timing down better between Romo and his receivers. Seems his passes have been lacking in propulsion and some balls need more umph. I am a big time beasley fan as he is from minutes from my home town but damnit son, don't fucking fumble. You get so few chances, got to make them all a success.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett is not going to be fired. They will almost certainly have a winning record and Jerry will see that as a step forward, even if Dallas doesn't make the playoffs.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad and I have had this discussion and he believes that garrett is so far up JJ pooper that he will be around for an even longer haul. I can't believe he has been around this long but JJ has put other people in charge of things like the defense and the offense with him as more of just a "head coach". Yesterday I believe what seemed to a split 50/50 as coaching/players fault. Better prepping the D and getting the timing down better between Romo and his receivers. Seems his passes have been lacking in propulsion and some balls need more umph. I am a big time beasley fan as he is from minutes from my home town but damnit son, don't fucking fumble. You get so few chances, got to make them all a success.

Yes romo played almost as bad as swoops :lol:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did play well? Bailey , Harris - that's about it

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, the cowboys lost as soon as they booked pit bull for the halftime show!

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances with 10 days rest in the rematch. The rematch is a win or go home for the playoff hunt.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances with 10 days rest in the rematch. The rematch is a win or go home for the playoff hunt.

Yeah I think the short turn around hurt bad, Romo needs time to rest his back between games. Getting in at 3am from New Jersey didn't help much either. The boys looked tired to me, hopefully they come out firing on all 8 cylinders this coming Thursday. Need a win, a loss could be the end if Philly beats Seattle.