• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanks Tony Romo

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
photo.php

Yes please.

Lol, we were watching the game at my brothers house. I called it when they took that last possession.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Must be a better way to link images.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had just finished texting my girlfriend that "I have no faith the defense can stop them" then they do. That'll show me.

I almost feel for Romo, the guy did just about everything right yesterday.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not very often that a quarterback can go blow for blow with Peyton so definitely have a little more respect for Romo. It is crazy to me that he is taking so much heat today when his defense gave up 51 points yesterday but are getting very little of the blame. I understand they were playing Peyton but still if a quarterback puts up 48 points he has done his job and has done it very very well.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not very often that a quarterback can go blow for blow with Peyton so definitely have a little more respect for Romo. It is crazy to me that he is taking so much heat today when his defense gave up 51 points yesterday but are getting very little of the blame. I understand they were playing Peyton but still if a quarterback puts up 48 points he has done his job and has done it very very well.

Very strange that some people take that view. I'm sure a lot of people would have also said that PM, not our defense, lost that game had Dallas won. Makes absolutely no sense to me that there is such a strong urge to blame the entire loss on a guy who keeps his team in the game all day before making a critical mistake and then excuse a defense that rarely did its job all day.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half the nation called a Romo screw up there so its no big surprise. Romo did play great yesterday and the blame shouldnt just fall on him but thats how it is for QB's in the NFL.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half the nation called a Romo screw up there so its no big surprise. Romo did play great yesterday and the blame shouldnt just fall on him but thats how it is for QB's in the NFL.

it's also how it was for Rahim Moore after last years playoff lost. Just saying, the person who makes the biggest mistake at the most crucial time usually get most of the blame...rightfully so.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos didn't punt. Take it from me Cowboys fans, you have a great QB. It is really pathetic that Romo is taking any heat for this.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's also how it was for Rahim Moore after last years playoff lost. Just saying, the person who makes the biggest mistake at the most crucial time usually get most of the blame...rightfully so.

While there is a shred of merit to that comparison, it isn't really too analogous. Moore's bonehead play is obviously not the entire reason that we lost that game last year, but it's also not as if he had played a key role prior to his mistake in keeping us in that game all day.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While there is a shred of merit to that comparison, it isn't really too analogous. Moore's bonehead play is obviously not the entire reason that we lost that game last year, but it's also not as if he had played a key role prior to his mistake in keeping us in that game all day.

I'll add that Denver still had a chance in OT to win after Moore's mistake, unlike with Romo's error.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see Trevathan's comments after the game? When talking about the interception he said it was good that he had no chance to return the ball, he would have dropped in before getting in the end zone. I like that he has a sense of humor about that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I hadn't heard his comments but yes very glad he didn't have that chance. I guess also Manning was telling Moreno don't run it in for a touchdown just get the first down. To me that is impressive in that situation to realize that if you just get the first down you can close out the game without giving the ball back to Romo.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo is a great talent who chokes when the game on the line. He puts up great stats. His career stats say he's elite, but everyone knows he isn't because he can't lead his team down the field at the end of the 4th quarter when the game is on the line. He has some kind of mental block that causes him to choke with the game on the line. Complete opposite of guys like Matt Ryan and Jay Cutler, who lead there teams to many 4th quarter game winning drives. Some QB's have the clutch gene and some don't. I feel bad for Romo because he's a standup guy. He doesn't make excuses and takes his 4th quarter failures like a MAN. But I sure wouldn't want him as my QB. God Bless...

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo is an average talent who chokes when the game on the line. He puts up great stats. His career stats say he's elite, but everyone knows he isn't because he can't lead his team down the field at the end of the 4th quarter when the game is on the line. He has some kind of mental block that causes him to choke with the game on the line. Complete opposite of guys like Matt Ryan and Jay Cutler, who lead there teams to many 4th quarter game winning drives. Some QB's have the clutch gene and some don't. I feel bad for Romo because he's a standup guy. He doesn't make excuses and takes his 4th quarter failures like a MAN. But I sure wouldn't want him as my QB. God Bless...

Fiya