• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanks for the invite....

SFGore21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is 4NorthProductions, but I'm going to use my Sportingnews handle, SFGore21 instead.

I appreciate the invite, there's nothing I hate more than making valid points that are completely ignored. I don't know why I was trying so hard to explain myself to someone who probably agreed with me, but wouldn't admit it because they were only there to troll and fill their need to get attention.

It was kind of like Abbott and Costello, Who, What, Whatever....

Just to clear things up, I'm not a homer, there are issues, everything isn't all roses, and we all know that, but maybe it will be possible to be realistic about things, and not just think of new words to demean a team that we are supposed to be rooting for.

Anyways, glad I have made it into the "secret society" that I had heard about when I first started posting on ESPN's message boards.

I had been on the game conversations all year, where most of the conversation was actually pretty decent, some negativity that went beyond reason, but all in all, a pretty good mix.

If I could suggest a couple of guys you might consider giving this link to, contrived rabbit on ESPN, a great fan, living in D.C. has been on almost every game, he's realistic, not too giddy about stuff, but honest in his opinions, good or bad.

there are some others on there who's name escapes me at the minute, but there's a few really good baseball guys in those conversations, who could add to this board, but since you're wanting to be a little more exclusive, I understand that it is your discretion.

Anways, Peace, Gore.... <---- Gonna be hard to get used to doing this again, did it on all of about 5,000 posts on Sportingnews, it lets you know that the novel I have just written is now over with, lol

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are welcome here with open arms. We were reading what you went through with Titomad and Sensless and we have all been through it.

Heck, that is probably the initiation to this board. If you make it through a Tito/Sensless/Livin/TrueNiners argument without killing yourself, you're in ;)

Welcome.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome. Your posts over there were perfect encapsulations of my own thoughts. Total waste of breath on those dopes.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are welcome here with open arms. We were reading what you went through with Titomad and Sensless and we have all been through it.

Heck, that is probably the initiation to this board. If you make it through a Tito/Sensless/Livin/TrueNiners argument without killing yourself, you're in ;)

Welcome.

+1

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. I enjoyed your political analysis on the ESPN board, too. Much like my favorite sports' teams, I try to be optimistic about the direction of things, but find myself drawing similar conclusions as your "Malibu's Most Wanted" reference. However, if Democrats and Republicans dispose of themselves much like the Bloods and Crips in your example, maybe that is a positive outcome. Regardless, your insight will be appreciated. Welcome.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you made it over, Gore. The only thing that other board is good for is the occasional amsuement one can get from stirring up the toilet bowl and watching the poop respond.