• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanks for the great series Lightning fans

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolt Fore
@dannyb24195
@Todd1a
@I_Shall_Return

Your team played a great series, I can safely say that every Penguin fan in the world now sees the greatness of Andrei Vasilevskiy. It was amazing what you guys were able to achieve without Steven Stamkos. You guys have a great young team, no doubt you guys will be back next year and for years after that!

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came here to say the same as Doob. Great series and great goaltending from Vas! Had Stamkos been healthy the whole series, this series might not had gone to game 7.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Doob, congrats to the Pens! The better team and the more deserving team won this series and the two teams that have played the best hockey in the postseason are playing for the cup.

I'm so proud to be a fan of this hockey club. The way the season has ended the last couple of years has been heartbreaking to say the least but the ride has been a whole lot of fun. Yzerman has a some tough offseasons ahead of him but the future still remains bright for this organisation.

Like Doob I would also like to thank you guys. I would like to thank you for you time and efforts you put forth in your posts. Being from the UK, outside of my dad there is nobody I can relate to when it comes to talking about hockey, so to come on here on a daily basis and talk about this sport that I love, I truly appreciate you guys!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Doob, congrats to the Pens! The better team and the more deserving team won this series and the two teams that have played the best hockey in the postseason are playing for the cup.

I'm so proud to be a fan of this hockey club. The way the season has ended the last couple of years has been heartbreaking to say the least but the ride has been a whole lot of fun. Yzerman has a some tough offseasons ahead of him but the future still remains bright for this organisation.

Like Doob I would also like to thank you guys. I would like to thank you for you time and efforts you put forth in your posts. Being from the UK, outside of my dad there is nobody I can relate to when it comes to talking about hockey, so to come on here on a daily basis and talk about this sport that I love, I truly appreciate you guys!
You guys are a great group @dannyb24195, I have always enjoyed chatting hockey with you guys. Very intelligent and very friendly group you guys got, I hope you guys win the Cup soon and I think you will :suds:

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Doobee and all the Pens fans you've got a great team there
in Pittsburg and wish you the best in your quest for the Cup.
( I think you'll win ). For the Bolts we have a makeup of good young
players but I think Stamkos has played his last game for us.
He's not the player he once was and I think he'll cut and run for the big
money he'll get in Toronto. I can't blame him he deserves it.
And the money we save we'll be able to get some more good players
and we'll make another run for the Cup.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks doobee good luck to you guys in the finals you guys have great forward depth and should give the Sharks all they can handle

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know I still think yzerman wants to sign Stamkos so we'll see this summer

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevie may want to sign him but I don't think it is up to him.
Whats best for Stamkos and his agent is what will decide it.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are a great group @dannyb24195, I have always enjoyed chatting hockey with you guys. Very intelligent and very friendly group you guys got, I hope you guys win the Cup soon and I think you will :suds:

Thanks Doob, all the best for the final. In my opinion I can see you guys winning it all!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking to a friend of mine ( Blackhawks fan ) ,he said Pittsburg
seemed to be playing with ten men.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back at our Cup run, there is no doubt that the toughest challenge we faced was the Tampa Bay Light (even without Stamkos & Bishop). If you guys had won game 7 (which you easily could have), you would've no doubt beaten the Sharks. You were the only team that could match us for speed & depth. Andrei Vasilevskiy was by far the best goalie we went up against, and we went up against some pretty good goalies (Henrik Lundqvist, Braden Holtby, & Martin Jones). You guys have a special thing going, I hope you guys can keep it together, but I think you'll be fine regardless.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much respect as I had for you guys last year (being the Eastern Conference champions), I actually gained even more respect for you guys this season. You guys really took us to the brink in spite of not having 2 of your biggest superstars. No team we faced came close to beating us like you guys did, and none of them were missing players as significant as Stamkos & Bishop.

Much respect from this Pens fan :suds:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks doobee I just hope our guys can break in there and get some cups like the penguins have. Two cups for Crosby and Malkin now move them into the elite class now. For the most part I got faith yzerman will get our core for the most part signed.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks doobee I just hope our guys can break in there and get some cups like the penguins have. Two cups for Crosby and Malkin now move them into the elite class now. For the most part I got faith yzerman will get our core for the most part signed.
You guys seem to be following the same model that we're following (speed). Right now, the Pens & Bolts are ahead of the game.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much respect as I had for you guys last year (being the Eastern Conference champions), I actually gained even more respect for you guys this season. You guys really took us to the brink in spite of not having 2 of your biggest superstars. No team we faced came close to beating us like you guys did, and none of them were missing players as significant as Stamkos & Bishop.

Much respect from this Pens fan :suds:

Cheers Doob! Congrats on the Cup Win! The best team and the more deserving won the cup this year, you guys were the best throughout the playoffs.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheers Doob! Congrats on the Cup Win! The best team and the more deserving won the cup this year, you guys were the best throughout the playoffs.
Thank you Danny, and I must say you guys were every bit as good. We just got the puck luck in game 7. No team we faced this year impressed me as much as the Lightning, no doubt!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years in a row we lost to the eventual Cup winner... we' re getting close.
Cgngrats to the Penquins ... great team.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years in a row we lost to the eventual Cup winner... we' re getting close.
Cgngrats to the Penquins ... great team.
Thanks Bolt, no doubt you guys are knocking on the door, it's only a matter of time before the door opens :suds: