• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank You God for College Football!!

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have just got this feeling that LSU and South Carolina will be in the SEC title game.

I may be proven wrong as early as Saturday.

But I think the fans that have already posted in here... 2 of our fanbases will be squaring off in NATTY.

minus FLA... sorry my ol buddy SECOFFICIAL

No offense taken... until they prove otherwise... Musschamp and Pease's offense sucks balls. I hate it. I feel bad for our defense.

Our offense may prove me wrong.. but I am expecting an average season with 8-9 wins.

Hope I am wrong.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I crazy? Honestly?

I know its super early to project. But after one game Bama didn't look the same. And LSU did. COming off of Fall camp we have come to expect Bama to look well like Bama. They didn't.

You are not crazy.

There are lots of games to be played.

This is gonna be a fun fucking year no matter what.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Rose Bowl

fumble.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Rose Bowl

fumble.gif

like Herbstreet said " Brent that football stuck like your pitching wedge shot"

Weird play.

U guise had awesome fans though. All I drank with were very cool. I have always drawn parallels to Wisky and Oregon.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I crazy? Honestly?

I know its super early to project. But after one game Bama didn't look the same. And LSU did. COming off of Fall camp we have come to expect Bama to look well like Bama. They didn't.

We gave up 6 sacks to WKU last season, went on to have a pretty good season. You'll see the real Alabama when they line up vs A&M in a couple weeks.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gave up 6 sacks to WKU last season, went on to have a pretty good season. You'll see the real Alabama when they line up vs A&M in a couple weeks.

:suds:

I suppose. Probably that wishful thinking subconscious of mine that creeps in now and again.

Whats it matter for Oregon though. If they make it in to that game. LSU, S.Carolina, Bama.

Would be a battle for Oregon no matter what.

Les has already proven what he thinks of the HUNH offense. Wouldn't mind another shot at em, specially in Pasadena. Left Coast baby.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee fan.....LSU fan......bring in an auburn fan and we'll have a shit trio. :yahoo:

You probably can't smell the shit from that rarified air up there. Be careful. Don't fall. That's a long way down.

:happy:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A B. Venerables defense will never go undefeated.

Prepare for the let down.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose. Probably that wishful thinking subconscious of mine that creeps in now and again.

Whats it matter for Oregon though. If they make it in to that game. LSU, S.Carolina, Bama.

Would be a battle for Oregon no matter what.

Les has already proven what he thinks of the HUNH offense. Wouldn't mind another shot at em, specially in Pasadena. Left Coast baby.

I for one would much rather play Oregon than Ohio...Not that I think we would have a better chance of winning, but because I think it would be a better game...I could really get behind an Oregon-Alabama Pasadena Game. First things first though, got 12 more games to go before that is even a remote possibility. Hell we could both go 8-5 at this point.