• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank You all

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I wish I had thought to pose as a heroin dealer to get on loki's good graces...

The tranny thing isn't working out :eek:

Who said anything about posing? And Loki is one of my best customers.

She doesn't always have money, but we always manage to work out a form of payment. :D

You would be amazed how many hot, young junkies there are out there, who are willing to compromise their morals for drugs.

Heroin is a hell of a drug.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try to sway with me with your quizzical frownie face. My mind is made up.

Except for with IPW.

You know what they say; don't bite the hand that deals you.

OK

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL, No problem loki most of us have been there.

Good win for your Pens !!!

Yeah, those wins are the sweetest sometimes. The Pens won last year playing some very solid defensive hockey; it's nice to see they can go back to that well if need be. And when I listen to Mark Madden today, I won't have to hear all the morons calling in to talk about how much Fleury sucks.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, those wins are the sweetest sometimes. The Pens won last year playing some very solid defensive hockey; it's nice to see they can go back to that well if need be. And when I listen to Mark Madden today, I won't have to hear all the morons calling in to talk about how much Fleury sucks.

I still need more feedback from Pittsburgh people where the best place to get a Prisami Bros {sp} sandwich. I will be headed down that way along I 79 and some have suggested the "Cranberry: exit? I will be in a hurry so if there are places close to the I 79 it would be helpful.

I want to try one because they sound like they will up my cholesterol level. :-)

My kinda food.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you get my message and directions boss? The cranberry exit is the only one close to I-79 that I am aware of. You should have the menu link in the post as well.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you get my message and directions boss? The cranberry exit is the only one close to I-79 that I am aware of. You should have the menu link in the post as well.

Will I need my depends pants if I eat one? :)

Seriously people have different taste like in Buffalo some like Duffs Wings over the Anchor Bar. Just looking for different opinions.

I have noted your suggestion and is most likely my first choice.

Thanks dare.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still need more feedback from Pittsburgh people where the best place to get a Prisami Bros {sp} sandwich. I will be headed down that way along I 79 and some have suggested the "Cranberry: exit? I will be in a hurry so if there are places close to the I 79 it would be helpful.

I want to try one because they sound like they will up my cholesterol level. :-)

My kinda food.

I'm on I-79 right now. Of course, I don't have Primanti's with me....

On your way back up, would you mind dropping one off in Meadville?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will I need my depends pants if I eat one? :)
Aside from the fresh-cut fries on the sandwich, I don't see so much in the ingredients that make it such a cardiovascular or gastrointestinal nightmare: fresh italian bread, choice of deli meat, vinegar-based sweet and sour coleslaw (not the fatty mayonnaise-based coleslaw, yuck), and provolone cheese.

I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Squatchito

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Late to the thread, but in wholehearted agreement. Case and point: There is a thread I just posted in about line combinations. In the other world it would have been at the bottom of page one in exactly 20 seconds with zero replies, here it is a serious conversation.

Legit hockey talk, some funny stuff in every thread, and very limited bullshit. What more could a hockey fan ask for . . .

Watching my team would be a nice bonus I suppose.