• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank goodness thats over with..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit I am disappointed this didn't go to trial. I looked forward to seeing Raese attempt to drag WVU threw the mud. It would have been interesting to see what the jury's decision would have been on all of Raese's accusations.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the WVU administration did not want to have to defend their actions, and decided to settle rather than have any more dirty laundry hanging out there. It was a clear cut case of rigging the results prior to the bidding process.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the WVU administration did not want to have to defend their actions, and decided to settle rather than have any more dirty laundry hanging out there. It was a clear cut case of rigging the results prior to the bidding process.

Really :gaah:

This was about the process, not the result. There is no way that Raesse would have outbid CMG. WVU got the best deal available. The settlement is not that great, may not even pay for his attorney fees and costs.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really :gaah:

This was about the process, not the result. There is no way that Raesse would have outbid CMG. WVU got the best deal available. The settlement is not that great, may not even pay for his attorney fees and costs.
No shit, the process was rigged to favor the selected bidder prior to the bidding...........in the real world, that would be called conflict of interest, and half of the athletic dept would have been fired......I guess you are saying the process doesn't matter because the result would have been the same??????

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mickie:

An investigation by West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey found WVU had not followed its own procedures when it initially awarded the rights but committed no intentional wrongdoing. The contract was bid again and again awarded to IMG.

This was not the watergate scandal. Raesse forced a second bidding and had a chance to bid for the contract. Guess what, IMG won that one too. The process must have been rigged to award the contract to the highest bidder.

What a bunch of crooks

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the state's attorney general says IMG had the best bid...there is no case.