• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank God the Tebow saga is over

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all find our input on this board laughable.

You find your own input laughable? There mods, he admitted it, he's just trolling. Please ban him.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now please just go away. Tebow was the snooky of the NFL. As in: why is he in the league?

Wouldn't surprise me if he uses that popularity to run for mayor or something. He'd have to get a lot better at public speaking though (see the ESPYs).

The Tebow saga is far from over... I wouldn't be surprised to see another team take a run at him if they have injuries (a la Cam Newton, etc.)

Also, he represents the antithesis of everything that is wrong with America (even if you take the religious element out completely) so I have to guess we will be seeing his name for decades to come after football in politics, etc. which will drive the haters crazy...but lets be honest, Tebow is GOOD for America... even if it is just for the message of hope and inspiration.

Unfortunately there is an ever growing population of low class people in our country who want to sit around, blame everyone else for their failures, live on welfare, and watch Big Brother and American Idol every night... not sure Tebow will ever reach them until things get so bad they have no choice but to listen.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It because no one likes a "holier than thou" attitude. Anyone thanking the Lord for a win or touchdown or a championship is implying that the Lord loves them better than the other guy. Stupid, arrogant, and annoying. Thank the Lord in private if you must, but it really isn't likely he played a role in your football game.

Even if God did help those who asked for a football game, it would likely be for strength to take the challenge or whatever, not complete the catch, make the field goal, or whatever. And then, I'm sure there are those who pray on both sides that are genuine and do believe and make such prayers, just not in public. Does God pick one over the other? If God does, I'm sure the losing player will just take that as a test or God's plan or whatnot.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You find your own input laughable? There mods, he admitted it, he's just trolling. Please ban him.

Cosigned.

Ban the troll. Do it today. Why the hell has he stuck around this long anyway?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cosigned.

Ban the troll. Do it today. Why the hell has he stuck around this long anyway?

Stop knob gobbling the mods. They are tired of your incessant whining.