• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texans

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many things were wrong today. Difficult to say who was the culprit or culprits today

That's easy from reading this board.
First: McCarthy
Second: Dak
Third: Moore
Fourth: any lineman not named Martin when having a bad game

Pretty easy really.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Brown and Steele hurts. Lot of people don't like Brown but he is a solid NFL corner in a pass-happy league. Can't ask for better than that. CB play was once a strength and now has all of a sudden become a weakness with two devastating injuries in Lewis and Brown. That is as big of a concern as the run defense now. I think we can navigate around the Steele injury but the defense is ailing right now. Parsons is pretty banged up too. If Philly clnches the division soon, it could be a blessing in disguise because some of these guys could use a couple of weeks off a becsue we are pretty much locked into the 5th seed if things continue to play out the way it is.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
all was right at this precise moment.

I think the bold LOL says it all.
Onward true blue Dallas football fans
Whatever know it all. Very self righteous. We want the Cowboys to win but we also see the issues and can comment on them. If you think we are going to make a run with an inconsistent QB that is prone to having a bad quarter or two or having stupid penalties and mismanaging games then I don’t know what to tell you. This has to be cleaned up before the playoffs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever know it all. Very self righteous. We want the Cowboys to win but we also see the issues and can comment on them. If you think we are going to make a run with an inconsistent QB that is prone to having a bad quarter or two or having stupid penalties and mismanaging games then I don’t know what to tell you. This has to be cleaned up before the playoffs.
Here are a couple things to ponder.

1. All that you've written above is all fine and well, But suited for for 1990 something Cowboy teams. Really, have you not seen the last 25 years. Talking playoff cleanup when this organization can't win consecutive playoff games is getting way ahead of themselves. This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of Cowboy fan stupid.

2. I like Prescott, did Romo on down the line. After Cabo I was at the point of put up time. I never would call Romo a joke. Not even after the elimination games performances. I loved successful gunslinger Tony, but big game Tony not so much. NOT after 5 interception games either. But I would never say after last Sunday, our QB was a joke

3. You have pretty much slammed Prescott about 90% of your Cowboy fan posts for 3 or 4 years now.

Last edited: