• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texans, Others Interested in Osweiler?

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Broncos trade Os they don't think he's a franchise QB. There are only a couple of those guys in the league and unless some (truly) extraordinary circumstances come up they rarely get moved especially when they're young.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Broncos trade Os they don't think he's a franchise QB. There are only a couple of those guys in the league and unless some (truly) extraordinary circumstances come up they rarely get moved especially when they're young.

True HOF. Might not mean that they`ve rolled the dice on OZ, but feel ( remember were talking Elway/VP/Qb) feel Dysert has a bit more potential. Oz could possibly bring a nice addition to a needed spot and Elway still has his guy. ( there`s been reports that Elway really liked Dysert before draft and from what I`ve been hearing,that hasn`t chnged). When they drafted Dysert they were prob just thinking good comp for Oz to push him. Prob is...he seems to have won Elways favor in the process. If they get an offer that they really like, I bet Oz is wearing a dif color this yr. IMO of course

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the problem with Brock is he may be a free agent when or before Manning retires. If you can get a 2nd round pick for him now, I say go for it and draft another guy to develop. I think/hope Manning is here for 2 more years.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen anything special from Oz, either in mop up duty or preseason. To me he just looks like a guy. I agree with Miked, anyone offers a second I'd do that in a heartbeat.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except QBs as a whole likely don't have a particularly better success rate. It's a seriously over drafted position and most QBs in general never amount to much.

Just had to give ya a stat JDM....in the history of NFL draft, QBs taken in 1st rd ( impact or franchise qb) is 47% succsess rate. It declines as the rds go by a large amount. So, if you meant qbs taken in 1st rd, you`ld be mistaken. If you meant 2nd rd and beyond...your right. I think undrafted qbs succsess rate beats 5th rd qbs which sits at 0%.:suds: