• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texans - It's Clowney or Manziel

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we've been perennial losers for so long while other franchises like New England and Pittsburgh compete every year, what would you have us do---cartwheels for the way the Rams have been managed/played over the last decade and a half? I think all complaints at this point have some justification.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we've been perennial losers for so long while other franchises like New England and Pittsburgh compete every year, what would you have us do---cartwheels for the way the Rams have been managed/played over the last decade and a half? I think all complaints at this point have some justification.

No, just stop the crying/bashing/hating.

Pittsburgh competed this year? I thought they finished .500? A better example would have been the Packers.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope they pick JFF, I think we can all agree we want to see the Clowney bidding.

I don't think the bidding will be that high actually...unless another team steps up late its likely ATL and maybe JAX. ATL definitely wants Clowney and they have some extra picks to make it work, but they also have 2 other major needs that must get addressed so they can't afford to invest too much into any one player.

JAX has the higher 1st rd pick, but they might balk at giving up a 3rd rounder, whereas I think ATL can afford to give up a 3rd and 4th. A demand for a 1st and a 2nd will likely squash the deal in ATL and JAX.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys it was a shot at fans, not specifically Rams fans. I'm sure our Steelers friend who has stopped by and confirm what I'm saying but I know of multiple Rams fans who want Mike Tomlin fired. Some fans complain, its just what they do. Every fan base has them. Its like the Cardinals fans who complain about Matt Holliday.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you fockers. Been gone awhile. Moving to Dallas soon and been hella busy. Draft is coming up.

I'm not buying the Greg Robinson hype. Sorry. And I'm not buying Kenny Britt is going to come in and be available for 16 games at a #1 WR level until I see it. I'm glad we got him tho.

I'm still thinking Sammy Boy Watkins and then an O-lineman at 13 overall!

KSU I still want to meet up for the draft. PM me your number bro. Anyone else is welcome.

I live around 141 and Manchester so let's get a spot!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Texans will take Clowney and hope they can get Bridgewater in the 2nd, but he won't be there.. But QB is fairly deep for decent QB's. OT's are very deep - probably the deepest position in the draft AGAIN. So no reason to reach on Robinson and HOPE he can pass block in the NFC West.

I doubt Lewan slips to 13 overall, but if he does wow.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you fockers. Been gone awhile. Moving to Dallas soon and been hella busy. Draft is coming up.

I'm not buying the Greg Robinson hype. Sorry. And I'm not buying Kenny Britt is going to come in and be available for 16 games at a #1 WR level until I see it. I'm glad we got him tho.

KSU I still want to meet up for the draft. PM me your number bro. Anyone else is welcome.

Ah, I love Dallas! My little sister just moved there about 6 months ago and she loves it. Other than the tornadoes that have been ripping thru there lately. Have fun out there! Wish I was local so i could join for the draft. :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ksu, I think its the worst scenarion because it eliminates 3 things.
1. picking Clowney
2. trading with Atlanta
3. shopping Clowney

That being said it would still leave the Rams in a good position. When the worst scenario is still good you really can't screw up.
Right! :suds: This is the way I feel about the whole thing. Our No. 2 pick is ripe for the taking whether we trade down, pick Clowney, Watkins or Robinson. It's hard to pick wrong at No. 2, consensus speaking on these dudes. Of course there is always a hind sight bust but whatever, shit happens...

What the fuck azzhole! :lol: We've all been looking for your posts, and it not nice to be such a stranger!

Hey Junkie, I go to Dallas at least once a year if not more. We need to meet and tip a few cold ones! :suds:

For now it looks like my next trip will be Feb 2015 so until then maybe we make the away game in Zona and/or Seattle or San Fran and get Retro drunk!

:lol:

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be upset if safety isn't the pick at 13, if Lewan is the only OT there at 13 I don't think we should take him, if we trade back then maybe.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be upset if safety isn't the pick at 13, if Lewan is the only OT there at 13 I don't think we should take him, if we trade back then maybe.

I agree, it looks as though Ha Ha is the real deal. It would be nice to see him available at 13.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the bidding will be that high actually...unless another team steps up late its likely ATL and maybe JAX. ATL definitely wants Clowney and they have some extra picks to make it work, but they also have 2 other major needs that must get addressed so they can't afford to invest too much into any one player.

JAX has the higher 1st rd pick, but they might balk at giving up a 3rd rounder, whereas I think ATL can afford to give up a 3rd and 4th. A demand for a 1st and a 2nd will likely squash the deal in ATL and JAX.

If the texans give you the first pick for your first, a third, and fourth and no extra first round pick then McNair is a dumba@@.