• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terry Bradshaw dissin hard on Texas QB Sam Ehlinger

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas nearing record number of season tickets sold

darrell-k-royal-texas-memorial-stadium.jpg

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does any dude on the Texas roster even know Bradshaw played football, much less won some Super Bowls in the NFL?

Outside of coaches and possible bulletin board material, are the 18-23 year olds really gonna get all that excited about his comments and that he may have played for La Tech before dinosaurs roamed the Earth?

Either way, Sam Ehlinger isn't going to be a QB in the NFL. Does that really matter? Dude is as tough as nails and a major competitor that has willed his team to more than a few wins over the last couple of years.

I'd take Sam Ehlinger on my team every damn day.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does any dude on the Texas roster even know Bradshaw played football, much less won some Super Bowls in the NFL?

Outside of coaches and possible bulletin board material, are the 18-23 year olds really gonna get all that excited about his comments and that he may have played for La Tech before dinosaurs roamed the Earth?

Either way, Sam Ehlinger isn't going to be a QB in the NFL. Does that really matter? Dude is as tough as nails and a major competitor that has willed his team to more than a few wins over the last couple of years.

I'd take Sam Ehlinger on my team every damn day.
He is a college football quarterback, and living his dream. Just win baby

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Football Focus grades Ehlinger pretty high so he might have a shot at the NFL. That league is changing. Granted, PFF isn't the end all be all or scouts wouldn't exist.

Also, Texas doesn't run your typical spread offense. It's a pro scheme with complicated routes and reads for the QB. So mentally I think he will be there compared to many spread QB's who've crashed and burned with complicated NFL systems. However, we will have to see if he has the arm talent to succeed at that level. Tebow had it all, but lacked the arm.

I do agree that he isn't a shoe in for top QB in the Big 12. Purdy, Brewer, and Hurts will have something to say about that. KK is gone so I'll have to see what Tech's QB looks like in a different offense. He has lots potential though.

Either way, I'm just glad a Texas QB is in the conversation. Haven't been able to say that since Colt McCoy.

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KK is gone so I'll have to see what Tech's QB looks like in a different offense. He has lots potential though.
yes sir -
i'm lookin forward to see
what Bowman can do this year
in a (likely) more deliberate offensive scheme -
a big key will be
the performance of the new center -

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be more concerning if Bradshaw was bagging on Texas QB Buechelle seeing how Shane is now playing for SMU.

:noidea: