• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Suggs Says Roger Goodell Turned off lights in super bowl

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never understand how we lost that game. Yes the refs were horrible and swung atleast 10 points in their favor but we honestly defeated ourselves. I went on a drinking binge after that game

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Hurricane rolling though town probably had more to do with the Black out then Goodell

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Goodel turn the lights out but then not go the full way by ensuring close calls go our way? It would seem that the only reason to turn the lights out would be to help us, so why not call calls our way?

If the idea were to be that he'd turn them off so that we'd come back and make it a higher rated game or something, it seems like whoever was going to watch would have kept watching a blowout and the fringe people would turn it off once the blackout made waiting seem wasteful.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was on our Side we would of got those 2 PI, Raven player would be thrown out of the game, and We would of never got called for a Blind PI (our Guy didn't even touch him).

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Imagine if we had won the SB, this would have been brought up at every turn

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birds of a feather flock together. I'm waiting for the Ray Lewis experiment at ESPN to end. He cannot talk to save his life. He makes Emmit Smith sound eloquent. Suggs looks like a black Rock Dennis and is even less intelligent than antler spray is. I find it funny how much they hate Goodell.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine Terrell Suggs is no more intelligent than an average 7th grader, and I would have thought that even prior to this comment.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why would Goodel turn the lights out but then not go the full way by ensuring close calls go our way? It would seem that the only reason to turn the lights out would be to help us, so why not call calls our way?

If the idea were to be that he'd turn them off so that we'd come back and make it a higher rated game or something, it seems like whoever was going to watch would have kept watching a blowout and the fringe people would turn it off once the blackout made waiting seem wasteful.

It's the "Big Game". The SB generates millions not only for the NFL, but many businesses and corporations. For many years now it has been cosidered and viewed as the biggest sporting event in American Culture. He did it not to boost ratings, but to extend the timeframe and allow companies to bid for more commercial air time (negotiating with them behind the scenes...another million dollars for reairing your commercial during this "blackout"). lol. My "conspiracy theory".

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think of all the advertisement money the NFL made, it's possible but highly unlikely

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be something in the water in baltimore

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birds of a feather flock together. I'm waiting for the Ray Lewis experiment at ESPN to end. He cannot talk to save his life. He makes Emmit Smith sound eloquent. Suggs looks like a black Rock Dennis and is even less intelligent than antler spray is. I find it funny how much they hate Goodell.

Nice post, ha! you are a smart man RoboticDreams-Nikola Tesla eh? Nice!!!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you, sir. :suds:

Albert Einstein is one of the guys in my dream golf foursome because I'd love to pick his brain and listen to his theories. I haven't considered Tesla.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Albert Einstein is one of the guys in my dream golf foursome because I'd love to pick his brain and listen to his theories. I haven't considered Tesla.

At one point Einstein was asked what was it like to be the smartest man in the world and he said, "I don't know, you will have to ask Nikola Tesla." Something to that effect. In my eyes it's not even debatable. The works of Tesla are just now beginning to be understood. Some are still a mystery. The phrase "mad scientist" was in reference to him. The man was a gift from God to the world.

Anyhow, Suggs is a moron. 'Nuff said.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point Einstein was asked what was it like to be the smartest man in the world and he said, "I don't know, you will have to ask Nikola Tesla." Something to that effect. In my eyes it's not even debatable. The works of Tesla are just now beginning to be understood. Some are still a mystery. The phrase "mad scientist" was in reference to him. The man was a gift from God to the world.

Anyhow, Suggs is a moron. 'Nuff said.

Hmmm, might be interesting to let Tesla joing the foursome on days one of the guys couldn't make it.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Suggs missed Jed's tweet where he admitted to turning the switch. I also agree, imagine if the 49ers actually won the game... haha. I feel bad for the people that are either too stupid or too ignorant to understand that electricity isn't magic... and when components get to be nearly 40 years old, they simply fail. There is even a publicized memo where someone stated their concerns about how outdated the electricity system was in the SuperDome.

As for the Tesla side topic, kind of ironic since the topic has to do with his baby AC. Well, when you become the quintessential mad scientist who claims to have built a death ray, eventually shut yourself into a New York hotel room and married a pigeon... hmmmm... history tends to pass you over.