• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tennessee @ Atlanta

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TitansatFalcons.png

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Important game for both teams. Even more so for the Titans now that Texans QB Matt Schaub is out for the year. If the Titans want to make a run for the Division title, it has to start now.

The Titans are coming off a convincing road win @ Carolina, while the Falcons fell by 3 to the Saints in OT. Tennessee hasn't played Atlanta since 2007, and it's their first regular season game @ Atlanta since 2003. Should be a good game!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I didn't watch the game yesterday, but by looking at the box score, it looks like the Titans dug themselves a too deep of a hole to climb out of. And I hope Hasselbeck is alright. Heard he injured his elbow. I seen the highlights of Locker on ESPN throwing 2 TD passes, that's nice to see. I really do believe he is the future of the franchise.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I didn't watch the game yesterday, but by looking at the box score, it looks like the Titans dug themselves a too deep of a hole to climb out of. And I hope Hasselbeck is alright. Heard he injured his elbow. I seen the highlights of Locker on ESPN throwing 2 TD passes, that's nice to see. I really do believe he is the future of the franchise.

I watched the whole thing. Really wasnt as close as the final score indicated. Atlanta passed for a ton, ran for a ton but shot themselves in the foot a few times. Locker did look OK though so thats promising for the future for the Titans.