• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tejada

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The definitive word on Miggy. From, of course, Grant at MCC:

The last time I was this put off by an aging Giants shortstop, the dude up and won a World Series for us. So is Tejada going to win a World Series for us? I think that science very clearly tells us "yes," but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be worried in the meantime.

I’ll give him May. It’s not like Bruce Bochy will give Ryan Rohlinger a chance to win more playing time, so I’ll begrudgingly give Tejada the month of May. He’ll have a month to find his swing and prove that his .222 BABIP is just one of those fluke things. He’ll have a month to be a no-field, some-hit shortstop for a premium price, which is all we ever wanted.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The definitive word on Miggy. From, of course, Grant at MCC:

The last time I was this put off by an aging Giants shortstop, the dude up and won a World Series for us. So is Tejada going to win a World Series for us? I think that science very clearly tells us "yes," but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be worried in the meantime.

I’ll give him May. It’s not like Bruce Bochy will give Ryan Rohlinger a chance to win more playing time, so I’ll begrudgingly give Tejada the month of May. He’ll have a month to find his swing and prove that his .222 BABIP is just one of those fluke things. He’ll have a month to be a no-field, some-hit shortstop for a premium price, which is all we ever wanted.

whoa, I was thinking the same thing

Benji-redux?