• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ted Ginn?

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anyone heard anything about his injury? I really have zero confidence in Brett Swain. Alex had a beautiful sideline pass that if Swain had just run through instead of hesitating and swatting at the ball with one arm would have not only been caught but taken for a touchdown.

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did anyone notice the Packers logo tatooed on Ginn's right arm as they were working on him?

Its the logo of his High School team Glenville Academic Campus, and also happens to be the same letter of his last name. Just a shame its the shame as green bay.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone heard anything about his injury? I really have zero confidence in Brett Swain. Alex had a beautiful sideline pass that if Swain had just run through instead of hesitating and swatting at the ball with one arm would have not only been caught but taken for a touchdown.

swain got arm barred by the defender. that slowed him up or that was a catch

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yeah that was a very underated throw that I didnt think people would notice. That really was on Swain and shouldve been a huge play.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginn and Walker are listed as Quest. And Swain is garbage, anyone saying otherwise is full of shit

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Walker sounds like he's going to be back so that will keep Swain off the field even if Ginn isn't ready to go.

Hopefully Ginn is ready to go though even though he can't catch a cold he still is good at returns and I do think his speed keeps defenders honest.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Ted Ginn comes through, his speed in the passing game could be an advantage for us.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Gotta brag a bit here. I called a few plays in this game. Most impressively, Alex's TD run (OK, I called for a naked boot, but we'll count that), but also the deep ball to Swain. That should have been a big gain at a minimum, and very possibly a TD. I have criticized Smith for his balls down the sideline, but he threw some great ones this weekend.

Again I find myself wondering what the hell happened with Edwards that led to his departure when we so clearly needed what he can bring. And kind of regretting that we didn't look at Jason Hill several weeks ago.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginn isn't wearing a brace on his knee which is good news. Sounds like he'll rest and be ready to go.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ginn isn't wearing a brace on his knee which is good news. Sounds like he'll rest and be ready to go.

This is great news! With Davis being double covered most of the day we'll need our WR's to step-up and carry our vertical game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great news! With Davis being double covered most of the day we'll need our WR's to step-up and carry our vertical game.

I still think Vernon will make a impact, he wants the super bowl bad.

But also im expecting Crabtree to make up for last game, and Williams might go unaccounted for and have a big game as well.

Might Hunter get some more catches?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still think Vernon will make a impact, he wants the super bowl bad.

But also im expecting Crabtree to make up for last game, and Williams might go unaccounted for and have a big game as well.

Might Hunter get some more catches?

Vernon will absolutely play a role - just not to the tune of seven catches for 180 yards - at least not if Fewell wants to keep his job. So the difference is going to have to come from the others, each of whom should see a fair amount of man coverage...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Great opportunity for Crabtree to step up and redeem himself after dropping a few balls last week. Smith was throwing high on at least one of the slants to Crabtree and the one to Williams, but those guys need to catch those balls. Hitting a few of those will make the Giants hesitant to blitz Kiwanuka and Boley.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great opportunity for Crabtree to step up and redeem himself after dropping a few balls last week. Smith was throwing high on at least one of the slants to Crabtree and the one to Williams, but those guys need to catch those balls. Hitting a few of those will make the Giants hesitant to blitz Kiwanuka and Boley.

+1

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta brag a bit here. I called a few plays in this game. Most impressively, Alex's TD run (OK, I called for a naked boot, but we'll count that), but also the deep ball to Swain. That should have been a big gain at a minimum, and very possibly a TD. I have criticized Smith for his balls down the sideline, but he threw some great ones this weekend.

Again I find myself wondering what the hell happened with Edwards that led to his departure when we so clearly needed what he can bring. And kind of regretting that we didn't look at Jason Hill several weeks ago.

Me too; weird, huh? Who knew he could throw the deep out?