• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tebow Helping Von Miller

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just me spit balling but I feel like Tebow's success is helping Von Miller's rookie of the year chances. First, let me say that I think he is deserving either way but this is just a thought.

For the last few weeks all the sports talk has been about Tebow and the Broncos winning. But people still aren't sold on him, so they are looking for other reasons as to why the team is winning these games. I keep hearing everyone saying that the defense is the reason they are winning and the first name they mention is Miller. So the fact that Tebow is such a polarizing player, is bringing attention to Miller, and he is almost getting more credit than he deserves because people are trying to find reasons the broncos are winning despite Tebow.

Miller is having a monster year and right now he deserves all the credit in the world, but take a guy like Aldon Smith. He is having just as good a year (possibly even better considering he doesn't play as many snaps) but all the attention on the Niners is on Harbaugh and Alex Smith turning it around. And the defense is playing great, but Willis gets a lot of the credit and Bowman is having a breakout year so Smith gets lost in the shuffle. But over in Denver they are throwing Millers name around because, Tebow can't be the reason for their turnaround.

Just a thought...what do you guys think??

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miller is good.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller has been amazing, and not just for a rookie.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller is a savage beast.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it takes away from miller because miller was being talked about before tebow took over. now it's tebowmania

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in the original post, I think he deserves the award and is playing great. I was just bringing up a thought. Maybe where you guys are at the sports radio personalities aren't talking about the Broncos like they are here. Everytime they mention Tebow, they follow it with Von Miller because they want to give the credit to someone else. So my idea might seem out of place in other areas.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon smith made things more interesting with those 2 sacks and with Miller sitting out yesterday. Def so far Miller deserves it, but there is still games to be played.

Also Smith doesnt play every single down so that hurts his chances.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree in the sense that Tebow's hype is illuminating the Broncos as a whole, where Miller might have been overlooked by a few dummies if the Broncos were going towards 4-12. But, who cares about those dummies... because they include guys like Peter King who can't see much of anything while he huffs Tom Brady's old cup like an oxygen mask.