• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

team by team signings of undrafted free agents

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Love the Chris Owusu pick up. It's going to be tough for him to make the roster, but he's got a shot.

I like the signing too. I'm actually hoping Moss doesn't make the team and Owusu does. Owusu would've been a legit' NFL WR if not for the barrage of injuries. If he's healthy he could surprise some people.

Also Moss is a curse; nobody is gonna win the SB with Moss.

Jenkins, Manningham, Crabby, KW, Ginn, Owusu would be nice if they keep 6 WRs. I'd be filled with joy if Crabby were traded too.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the signing too. I'm actually hoping Moss doesn't make the team and Owusu does. Owusu would've been a legit' NFL WR if not for the barrage of injuries. If he's healthy he could surprise some people.

Also Moss is a curse; nobody is gonna win the SB with Moss.

Jenkins, Manningham, Crabby, KW, Ginn, Owusu would be nice if they keep 6 WRs. I'd be filled with joy if Crabby were traded too.

I wouldn't mind trading Crabtree, but i wouldn't take anything less than a 2nd round pick and nobody is going to give that up for him.

I'm hoping Moss brings his A game and can give us at least 1 year of solid play and give Jenkins time to improve. If anything i hope James can turn into a solid return man and we can get rid of Ginn once and for all. I like what he contributes to the return game, but he sucks as a WR.