• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TE Austin Hooper will command at least a four-year 44 Million Contract

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh cool, now I can't see any of the posts from our handicapped Cowboys friend. The ignore function works really well.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh cool, now I can't see any of the posts from our handicapped Cowboys friend. The ignore function works really well.

Skinsdad-

Please ban any Cowboy trolls.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not banning anyone yet . The guy expressed an opinion I can agree with . He feels we can draft a TE . So do I

and how much are we willing to pay for a TE ? Desperation leads to overpaying perhaps very much so

hooper at the right price is good but how far are you willing to go ? What if the pack signs him ?

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not banning anyone yet . The guy expressed an opinion I can agree with . He feels we can draft a TE . So do I

and how much are we willing to pay for a TE ? Desperation leads to overpaying perhaps very much so

hooper at the right price is good but how far are you willing to go ? What if the pack signs him ?
Do what you want, but it wasn't his view on TE's that was the problem.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skinsdad i agree with you, while we need a TE, hooper doesn't appear to be the best option to throw money at. Besides him benefiting from tons of talent around him, he is also injury prone. Hunter henry too but i like him better.
I still think we could get Hurst for peanuts or O.J Howard too. If possible id draft a TE too to groom. One kid ran a 4.49 i think?
He could be solid with a year or two of grooming

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad i agree with you, while we need a TE, hooper doesn't appear to be the best option to throw money at. Besides him benefiting from tons of talent around him, he is also injury prone. Hunter henry too but i like him better.
I still think we could get Hurst for peanuts or O.J Howard too. If possible id draft a TE too to groom. One kid ran a 4.49 i think?
He could be solid with a year or two of grooming
Parham who was already here would have made a nice reclamation project for depth.