• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tate-Wilson's ex-wife rumor.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh...What the fuck? If true, Wilson getting the divorce is 1000% justified!

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling bullshit.

Anything's possible I suppose but unnamed sourced and nuggets like this quote just scream of BS:
It is also the real reason Golden Tate never even answered to Seattle’s offer for him to extend in Seattle
:L

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like total bs. Not that this thing doesn't happen, but Tate's a smart enough guy to stay away from that crap. And from what I've read Wilson doesn't really interact with his teammates away from the field and is strictly about business when at practice. Sounds like the whole LeBron James mom rumor that wasn't true either.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying it either. I don't know why the Wilsons are getting divorced and it's none of my business why, but I just can't see this being true.

TENN.SPORTS.FAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good, for anyone involved (Tate, Wilson or Seahawks), and if this was my team i'd want Tate gone, but only if this is true.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys calm down. Maybe Tate just mistook her for a maple bar.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my business, is my feeling on the article. Is it truthful? Who knows, it could be, or not. One thing I'm sure of , is that whatever problems Wilson had with his wife, they go back further then the time period spoken about in the article. Marriage is a tough deal, I say let them deal with it and the media should just butt out.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kinda stuff happens in life sometimes... Some people just aren't built to be monogamous.... It doesn't mean there bad people it just means they like to get #@$^@# ed ... If you see someone is that way you either get out of the relationship or you accept there freaky deeky... Sounds like Russ wasn't playing that...

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe this for a second to be honest. Who in their right mind would fuck the wife of the guy that literally feeds you the ball? Never mind the idea that a player would knowingly bang another player's wife. But your QB? Naw, sorry, don't see that happening. Bullshit rumor by a bullshit source. It's slow right before the draft and they need something to sizzle pre-draft so people look to their page starting tomorrow.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty lame rumor. Sometimes the trash media puts something out like this to put the celeb on the spot and make him feel he has to answer questions that he shouldn't have to.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read about this a week ago, didn't post because I don't care for the TMZ exploitation of people's personal lives. It's not like Tate is being accused of r*pe or something.

I honestly only care that Wilson's mind is clear for football and that he has enough peace in his personal life to be focused enough for him to compete for another championship.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe this for a second to be honest. Who in their right mind would fuck the wife of the guy that literally feeds you the ball? Never mind the idea that a player would knowingly bang another player's wife. But your QB? Naw, sorry, don't see that happening. Bullshit rumor by a bullshit source. It's slow right before the draft and they need something to sizzle pre-draft so people look to their page starting tomorrow.

Dude when it comes to sex people will do some stupid $&?$& to get it... Do not ever say never when it comes to that topic.... I've seen people do the dumbest most un loyal crap to try and score ... I'm not saying it happened or not but don't believe it couldn't for sure.... Sex is a powerful drug...