• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tate to the Lions

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll miss the guy, sounds like the Hawks had a set number and Detroit went pretty much higher than that.

Man we really have zero depth. If Harvin goes down Baldwin is your #1 and Kearse is your #2.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll miss the guy, sounds like the Hawks had a set number and Detroit went pretty much higher than that.

Man we really have zero depth. If Harvin goes down Baldwin is your #1 and Kearse is your #2.

Free Agency isn't over and still have a very deep WR draft. My guess is Seattle has a plan to add some depth to that position.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't that kinda what people thought last year too? I mean, I'm sure we'll add another receiver or two to the mix via the draft and could still sign one in free agency too now that Tate is gone, but one of the biggest story lines in the playoffs was how we had no depth at wide receiver without Harvin, and guys like Baldwin and Kearse were being either overlooked or dismissed. It turned out that those two were the most productive receivers we had throughout the playoffs and they had the two most impressive catch-and-runs for TDs in the Super Bowl. They're not your prototypical 1-2 punch at receiver, but this team doesn't do prototypical anyway. Besides, I think we'll see Harvin on the field a lot more this coming year.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden trolled the Packers so hard I'll always love the guy other than days he lines up against us, I don't blame any athlete let alone NFL player for getting paid while they can good luck to Tate.

7rXb65D.jpg

He's gonna have to get used to getting booed relentlessly once a year now.