• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tanyon Sturtz gets it...

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
via twitter:
“The HOF inductees were exactly what everyone thought would be this year and all deserve it, but we need to be careful. I think this group had some guys in that definitely took something along their career to help their production. and if that’s the case we need to open it up to others who are suspected of the same. We want to be fair, but there are guys with better numbers than these inductees and are getting snubbed because of the same accusations.”

It is a slippery slope.... denying votes for people associated with PEDs, but voting for obvious roiders that simply weren't linked to any reports or known dealers....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true. Then you have a guy like Piazza who was never formally charged or accused of anything but people suspect him. How you allow a guy like Pedro (who was beaked out of his mind) but not Piazza is beyond me.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it'll be Clemons pathetic lying that keeps him out. And his lack of self respect. The dude let his wife take the blame for his actions. Nobody likes a man who does that.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it'll be Clemons pathetic lying that keeps him out. And his lack of self respect. The dude let his wife take the blame for his actions. Nobody likes a man who does that.

True. Clemens and Bonds were real pricks... But that should have kept them out this long... Ted Williams was an ass too...

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true. Then you have a guy like Piazza who was never formally charged or accused of anything but people suspect him. How you allow a guy like Pedro (who was beaked out of his mind) but not Piazza is beyond me.

Agreed. It is simply more safe to assume everyone was using, then to try to figure out who was actually busted or had friends in the 'business'...

jete02fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
via twitter:

It is a slippery slope.... denying votes for people associated with PEDs, but voting for obvious roiders that simply weren't linked to any reports or known dealers....
his statement seems purposely vague...first, he seems to insinuate from among the four inductees, then says "some guys" making it seem like he's referring to the ballot as a whole..the only guys he's seen constantly are RJ and Pedro, and i don't recall either of those guys getting even a passing mention, aside from his 08' stint with the Dodgers, Sturtze hasn't been in the NL since 96'..

Last edited by a moderator: