• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TAMPA BAY BUCS

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Smith and the offense should have a great game against the Bucs they let a Peytonless Colts team hang in there with them on offense. Imagine is Painter was more accurate they would have destroyed the Bucs, their secondary isnt that good. Blount runs hard, but we have Bebop and Rocksteady as our two middle Linebackers

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith and the offense should have a great game against the Bucs they let a Peytonless Colts team hang in there with them on offense. Imagine is Painter was more accurate they would have destroyed the Bucs, their secondary isnt that good. Blount runs hard, but we have Bebop and Rocksteady as our two middle Linebackers

LMAO...TURTLE POWER! :kk:

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We had virtually no game plan against them last game and they beat us up pretty bad. Not worried about that part of the game, but I'm hoping we don't have a let down after a monster win. There might be a few passes down field early in this one to open the run. Let's keep Gore's carries down again.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We had virtually no game plan against them last game and they beat us up pretty bad. Not worried about that part of the game, but I'm hoping we don't have a let down after a monster win. There might be a few passes down field early in this one to open the run. Let's keep Gore's carries down again.

I say we should play our game and try to score everytime we get the ball. On 3rd and 7 the WR shouldnt catch a 4 yard pass they have to be pass the first down marker. We have big strong weapons and we have to put fear in a young team eyes. We may be last years Bucs, we will win some games this year

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i would like to read the O-line improved even more. doesn't have to be leaps and bounds, but certainly not regress.

next, as the game wears on, would like to see a little more pressure on Freeman. this assumes our run D has held down Blount more or less.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
IMO, the 'X' Factor in this game will be turnovers - win that battle, win the game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the 'X' Factor in this game will be turnovers - win that battle, win the game.

Pretty much for any team it is the X factor, more so for us tho!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

yep, this is a given. to win you need your opponent to make more mistakes, and none are worse than turnovers.

Alex Smith is probably at his personal best, so next its up to the O-line. continue the running game as well as pass protect. by now the TE's and RB's should already be in sync on pass protect, we shouldn't see miscommunication?

we may see poor execution of blocks, but not miscommunication.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Always a factor - Absolutely!

Some match-ups can be slanted toward one team enough to overcome those mistakes. When I look at this match-up, I am not seeing how either team can afford to lose that battle. I think a tie, goes to home field advantage; and, if Alex can get hot early and put some points on the board, that would send the stadium into a frenzy!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a factor - Absolutely!

Some match-ups can be slanted toward one team enough to overcome those mistakes. When I look at this match-up, I am not seeing how either team can afford to lose that battle. I think a tie, goes to home field advantage; and, if Alex can get hot early and put some points on the board, that would send the stadium into a frenzy!

+1. I think its about time we had a big blowout game! Tampa did it to us, we need to return the favor. Im sure most of the players havent forgotten and i bet Jim will remind them.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
+1. I think its about time we had a big blowout game! Tampa did it to us, we need to return the favor. Im sure most of the players havent forgotten and i bet Jim will remind them.

I completely agree! If we can, not just win the game, but thump TB pretty damn good - Niner Nation will awaken like it hasn't been in years!

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I say beat the h3ll out of Tampa Bay and let them know who the real Bay is. They are beneath us and always will be. Remember when the Bucs turned the corner and started winning they beat us down and Jerry Rice and Young was injured. Lets replay them the favor, and beat them by 17

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But as always, we must never get ahead of ourselves... TB can make us look silly and bust like.

We aren't exactly overachieving, we're on a good path with plenty of improvement. Getting ahead will be key for the niners this sunday. I hope we can continue the screens and runs(swing/toss/rollouts etc..) get the OL moving one way and let Hunter & Gore attack.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our secondary is not good? The stats from the last 36 games prove you wrong.

I have been to one too many Bucs-Niners games in my lifetime to ever think the Bucs would win up there, even with this team. But I would be MUCH MUCH MORE Worried about the Bucs than you are now...

Since Freeman has started (at the age of 21, he will finish this year at the age of 23), here are all the games in which the Bucs have lost by More than 10 Points...
New Orleans (Super Bowl Champs) by 31
New York Jets (AFCCG Loser) by 23

Pittsburgh (AFC Champs) by 25
New Orleans (NFC Wild Card Loser)by 25

I dont think the Bucs would have been Destroyed unless Peyton Manning was QB and the Colts had played with the same passion that they did on Monday Night...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alex smith needs to be careful of barber. i can see a missed block or two resulting in an int this weekend

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa is a good team, and a team that the 49ers can beat. I'm sure their fans think this game is a lock because of the Singletary Ninja tactics of outsmarting his opponents by not having a game plan when they are expecting the 49ers to have one. Which led to the 21-0 domination of the 49ers last year.

I expect it to be close right up until the end of the game... all 4 of the 49ers games have gone that way, this one likely will too. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one played with the same intensity of the Falcons game a year ago, after the team wanted revenge for an embarrassing loss to the Falcons a year earlier.

Hopefully the outcome is better, unlikely they'll lose this game on a game winning interception that turns into a 2nd chance fumble for the opponent. Lightning only strikes Daffy Duck twice.